~party~

(btw: the song is up there for a reason)

(AND THIS IS EXTREMELY UNEDITED!)

~~~~

Pairing: Jiyoon x Maknae Line

Word Count: 1751

Taehyung's POV

Jiyoon was apparently just released from the hospital and was finally coming back home. The incident with that crazy person had left her really injured and me and the members were instructed to take care of her.

"Guys! She should be here in less than 5 minutes. Let's make sure that everything is all ready!" Rapmon-hyung called out. We decided on throwing her a welcome back little party and were going to surprise her. I walked to the living room and helped Jungkook hold the banner.

"Everyone! They just pulled in!" Jimin yelled from the window. We all got into our positions and all we had to do was wait.

DING DONG

"SURPRISE!!!!" We all yelled once she walked through the door. She had crutches for her broken ankle and a few bandages on her arms.

"Welcome back home Yoonie!!!" I yelled.

She clamped her hands over her mouth and looked down.

Hobi-hyung quickly ran up to her and hugged her. We heard her small sniffling as she cried into his chest.

"Jiyoonie, don't cry!" Jin said and hugged the two of them. "We were so happy that you were coming home so we had to throw you a party!"

"I-I'm sorry," she said and wiped her eyes. "I'm just so emotional. After being at the hospital for so long, I'm glad I'm back home with you guys. Thank you for this."

Everyone walked towards her and joined the group hug.

"We love you Jiyoon!!!!" We told her as she was being squished. Finally, everyone got off of her.

"Ok, LETS START THIS PARTYYY!!" Yoongi yelled while holding up his glass of wine. We laughed at him and started getting comfortable.

~~~~~

I was walking into the kitchen to get some more food when suddenly two small arms wrapped around my waist.