~secret bf pt4~

~~~~~

deep breaths...

take deep breaths...

~~~~~

* click publish? *

~~~~

| published |

@bts_jiyoon:

bts_jiyoon: I've been hesitating to do this for the longest time because of how scared I was

bts_jiyoon: I've been hesitating to do this for the longest time because of how scared I was. I was so scared of people's reactions to my relationship so I kept it only between Bighit, my family, and close friends. I didn't know what to expect from everyone but the advice and positive words from my friends convinced me to let the secret out. I've been in a relationship with him for a while now and we are both extremely happy. I couldn't be more thankful for this boy in my life. Although we have only been labeled "official" for 7 months, you have helped me become such a better person for the past years. I hope our relationship doesn't change the way fans look at us or BTS. I would like to give my most sincere thank-yous to my fellow members and staff for supporting me and him through this long journey. Like someone told me, "You know you are never in this alone..." These words truly helped me make the decision of posting this. I know that I am never alone. I have my family, my members, my ARMY, and him. Thank you for telling me these words kookie.
I love you.
I love you Jeon Jungkoook. <3

~~~~~~

*comments disabled*

~