~missions~

"Jiyoonieeee~"

The girl turned around and saw Jimin approaching her. He sat down in front of her and began to make random hand gestures.

"What is this?" She asked with a laugh as he aggressively made squares with his fingers. "Am I supposed to say something?"

He shook his head and started making circles.

"Circle?"

"Aish, I give up," he said with an exasperated laugh. He pinched her nose before heading to the other side of the room where Jungkook sat.

"I wonder what that's about...."

~~~~~~

"Oh, what is this?"

Many camera men and staff members surrounded Jiyoon as she was making her way out of the bathroom. They presented her with many colored papers with apparent "missions" to complete inside of them.

She reached out, grabbing the yellow slip of paper, and opened it to reveal her task.

"Cuddle with 3 members," she started. "Cuddle? But what if they are all standing. How am I supposed to do that?"

The staff members shrugged at her complaints and ushered her to the room with the majority of he boys.

Three seconds of cuddles for three of them.... she thought.

She first spotted Namjoon who was sitting on the couch with his phone. She approached him and sat next to him. She then placed her head on his lap and looked at him, hoping he would place his arm around her for three seconds. Luckily, he conplied and hugged her before proceeding to woo over her cuteness.

"Ok, first one down! Two to go!" She whisper-yelled into the camera. She walked to another couch where Jimin was sitting. He saw her coming smiled at her. She did the same as before and began to lay down on his lap. He laughed and looked at he cameras with a mischievous grin.

"Wait.... I see," he said with a laugh. He then crossed his arms and leaned back into the couch, so he wouldn't comply to her task.

"Jiminnnnn," Jiyoon whined and grabbed one of his hands. He ruffed up her hair before proceeding to keep his hands behind his head.

"Ah this is not fair! He knows but he won't do it!" She complained with a groan. Jimin laughed and nudged her off his lap.

"You didn't do my mission so I don't do yourssss."

She scowled at the boy before messing up his hair and finding another victim.

"Ah, I only have 4 minutes left!" She panicked as she walked to another place in the room. "I need to hurry."

She made her way to another couch where Taehyung and Jungkook were talking to each other.

"Jungkookieee Jeon," she called out with her arms out, a new plan in her head. He stood up and hugged her, not knowing her mission yet.

"Is this your mission? Getting a hug?" He asked as he snuggled his chin on her shoulder.

"What mission?" She asked with a grin. She then began to waddle their way to the couch, with the maknae still latched on her back. Taehyung laughed at the two as Jiyoon struggled to hint that they had to sit down. Just as she was about to succeed, Jungkook let go of her and smirked.

"Wait, I'll only help you if you buy me sushiii," he stated with a smug grin.

"What? You buy your own sushi."

"Ok, then you find another member."

She sighed and hit his arm. Two minutes were remaining and she still had only one cuddle. As she was about to find another victim, Taehyung grabbed her and pulled her back onto the couch, cuddling her on the other side of the couch.

"Yayyy!" She smiled while making a face at the youngest member. He rolled his eyes and held his arms out, offering to finally do her task.

"No, you don't deserve my hugs anymore," she told him before making her way to the last, final couch.

She smiled as she stood in front of the boy, all the members immediately turning to watch how she was going to complete her mission.

"One minute left YooNa," a staff reminded her.

She nodded and took a seat next to the boy. A few giggles were heard from behind her as she shimmied her way into the sleeping boy's arms. He pulled his arms back and looked the other way but she kept trying.

"Yoongi-oppa," Jiyoon said after poking his side. At the sound of her voice, he wrapped his arms around the girl before continuing to sleep. Jiyoon did a quiet and gentle celebration as the staff told her she succeeded.

Eventually, the staff and the rest of the boys began to go back to whatever they were doing but Jiyoon stayed in Yoongi's arms where she eventually fell asleep as well.

~~~~~~~~

keep sending in questions for the members in the last chapterrrr !