~secret bf pt 2.5~

~~~~~~~~~

your POV

"Y/N! Are you even listening to me?!? I just read an article that was talking about Jiyoon's ideal type. That one V-Live when she described her ideal type, it was basically a description of Jungkook."

"Mhm...." I responded, still not looking up from my tv. "BJDJSKDJSJ FUCK! That stupid Widowmaker just sniped me cause you were distracting me Mina!"

"Ughh! Who even cares about Overwatch?!" She whined. "Can you please be done with your game?"

"Whyyyyyy? I don't wanna talk about her relationship!"

"Your just mad because you ship Taekook! It's obvious that YoonKook is superior!" Mina argued.

"eXcUSe mE?!"

"HAH! I finally get why!"

"No! That's not true. I don't ship Tae and kookie..."

"But you sure ship Jimin and Jiyoon!"

".............."

"Admit it Y/N! You are just grumpy because I won our bet! My ship is more believable!"

"DHHDDH JIMYOON IS TRUE MINA! WE TALKED ABOUT THIS! LIKE HAVE YOU SEEN ALL THEIR V-LIVES AND VIDEOS TOGETHER! SHE ALWAYS WANTS TO BE PARTNERS WITH HIM WHEN IT COMES TO ANYTHING TO! AND THAT TIME WHEN SHSHSJSJ-"

Mina clamped a hand over my mouth to stop my vicious ranting. I glared at her and took a deep breath.

"I finally made you break huh?"

"ugh we are ending this conversation." I plunked my butt back on the bed and pouted.

"hehe I'm sorry y/n, lets go get some food. I'll buy it for you. But only if you forgive me."

"fine, I forgive you.... but it's only because I want Panda Express right now."

~~~~~~~~

@bts_._yoonkook:

_yoonkook:

@bts_._yoonkook: no one can convince me that they aren't in the same place.

~~~~~~

@kimmmina: @y/u/n

@y/u/n: really Mina..... this is officially war now.

~~~~~~~~

@bts.ships.acccc:

acccc:

@bts.ships.acccc: do you guys remember when Jiyoon's snapchat got hacked and this picture was leaked? The emoji was covering his face but the same day, Jimin posted a pic of himself wearing that same outfit..... JIMYOON FOREVER

~~~~~~

@y/u/n: @kimmmina

@kimmmina: not true! #yoonkook

~~~~~~~~

lol I just liked writing in their perspective sooo.....

here is a 2.5 chap