~hickey prank~

⚠️
THE 50TH CHAP DID NOT AFFECT THE STORY!

~~~~~

"No way! They would scream at me!"

"Well, you lost our bet yoonie," San told me through the phone. "This is probably the least terrible dare I can think of."

"But sannie!!"

"No, now hurry up! And make sure to tell me their reactions! Especially Jungkook's! I wanna tease him afterwards when he hops on Overwatch!"

"Aish San, you are stubborn."

"Bye noona! Love youuuu!"

He giggled and I just hung up the phone without responding. I really didn't want to do this dare.

How would they react if I had a hickey...?

I guess it's time to find out.

~~~

"This looks real enough," I said and looked in the mirror. I had used makeup to draw on four hickies down my neck.

I can't just go out there in a tank top or else it would be obvious it's a prank. I threw on a hoodie and adjusted it so you could only see one of them.

That should do it. Someone will notice one and will probably make me take off my hoodie to see the rest. I take one last look in the mirror before grabbing my phone.

I took a deep breath and walked out of my room. All the boys were either eating or sitting on the couch.

"Jiyoon!! You finally decided to come out huh?" Hobi called out and waved. I felt all the nerves come in. Someone is going to see it soon.

I forced a smile and joined Jin and Jungkook on the couch.

"Hyung, I really don't understand what's happening in this show."

"THATS WHY ITS A MYSTERY SHOW! ITS SO HARD TO WATCH IT IF YOU ARE JUST SITTING HERE ASKING A QUESTION ABOUT EVERYTHING! JUST WATCH IT AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH! JEEEEEZ!"

Everyone's eyes darted towards the eldest hyung. It was silent for a second before Jungkook started laughing.

"Ah, ok. Ok... I'm sorry Jin-hyung," Kook said in between laughs. "Oh hey Jiyoon."

I waved and sat next to Jin. Maybe I could just sit here until someone noticed it. I'm surprised nobody is saying anything yet.

"Jin-Hyung... how is he not noticing that she likes him? It's so obvious. Is he stupid?"

"OH MY GOSH! Alright, I'm done here," Jin turned to me and looked at me. "Jiyoon, you watch the show with him. I'm tired of all his questions."

Jin stood up and joined the others who were eating in the kitchen.

"Aish, why couldn't you just watch the show?" I ask the maknae with a small laugh.

"I'm really not bugged by it, I just wanted to bother him."

We both laughed and I yawned, unintentionally stretching out my arms. Apparently, this made my hoodie rise lower and I was suddenly grabbed by Jungkook.