~fanfiction~

(Bsbshsbsbdheb ZICO IS SO HOT ONFGHDHSHS ^^^^)

unedited but enjoyyy

• TWITER •

@yoonjoonieedaily: Do you guys remember when Jiyoon admitted on a live that she read fanfics of them😂😂😂 aish

@yoonjoonieedaily: Do you guys remember when Jiyoon admitted on a live that she read fanfics of them😂😂😂 aish... the fact that she is in the pervert line really worries me😐 she has probably seen all those smutty smuts

~~~~

Jiyoon's POV

hmph.

All the boys besides Jungkook have all left the house for a week to visit their families.

"One whole week huh?" Jungkook asked me as he joined me in the kitchen

"hehehe, one whooooleee week. Alone," I responded.

"Jiyoonie!" Jungkook scolded and flicked my shoulder. "You pereverttt!"

"Owwww, it was a joke," I said and rubbed my shoulder. I turned to face the maknae and noticed him smirking. "What?"

Suddenly, he pushed my back against the wall next to the fridge and looked me directly into the eyes. "Why don't we turn that joke into a reality?" He whispered in my ear, his voice sending chills down my spine. "Since the two of us are gonna be alone, I'll have to give you all of my attention..."

I smiled and grabbed the collar of his shirt, pulling his face extremely close to mine. The two of us made eye contact and a playful smirk crept upon me.

The next things started happening very fast. He smashed his lips onto mine and kissed me with such lust and desire. He gently bit my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I obliged and our tongues started to fight for dominance.

He pulled away for a second and looked into my eyes.

"You are absolutely beautiful Jiyoonie... how did I get so lucky with you," he laughed for a little and then connects his lips to my neck. Gently sucking and pulling at the skin, marking his territory.

I felt his cold hand peek under my shirt and slowly make its way up my body. He reaches my left breast and begins to fondle with my n-

~~~~~

"AHHH!"

All of a sudden, Jungkook and Taehyung both look up from their game and focus their attention on me. I stared at my screen in disgust. There was a nasty GIF right underneath the sentence I was reading and it genuinely scared me.