~secret bf pt 2~

(your POV can be the fan)

~
Fan POV/ Guesses
~

Your POV

"Y/N!!!! Tell me you saw what has been all over Twitter and Instagram right now! OH MY FUDGING NAMJESUS!!!!!! I THINK IT IS JUNGKOOK JEHDJDJDJDJAK!"

I felt as if my eardrum had completely busted as my best friend screamed into my phone. Yes I have seen all the news about Jiyoon's new boyfriend and I am so happy for her!

"Y/N!!!!! WHO DO YOU THINK IT IS?!?!"

"Uhhh, I don't really know to be honest. It could be Jaemin... or Jimin... Tae is a pretty good candidate.... and BamBam too," I replied to her question with a few more of my guesses.

"WHAT ABOUT JUNGKOOK? DIDNT YOU SEE THOSE PICS?"

"Yes I saw them, I just don't think that they would've been that obvious if she was trying to keep him a secret you know?"

"UDGSHSJSH STOP LETTING MY HOPES DOWN Y/N!"

"Sorry Mina... it's just what I think," I told my best friend.

"Ugh, I'm coming over later anyways so stock your room up with ice cream and other unhealthy shit so we can just watch movies and get fat together."

"Alright Mina, see you later."

~~~~~~~

•••• KPOP NEWS: ••••

Park Jiyoon has just returned from visiting her friends and family from Busan and has now returned back home to Seoul! She recently posted a selca of her driving back to her dorm on her Instagram captioned "back from Busan✈️ seeing him soon :)💜"

This caption hinted at her secret boyfriend yet again. Many believed that her boyfriend would be the one to pick her up from the airport. Pictures from the airport revealed YooNa walking with her band member, Taehyung, back to a car.

Is this the reveal?!

Who knows....

(See YooNa's Post Below)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@bts_yoona:

bts_yoona: back from Busan✈️ seeing him soon :)💜~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~

@kpop_airport:

kpop_airport: YooNa and V spotted walking out of airport together✈️

~~~~~~~~

~~~~~ BTS NEWS ~~~~~

WHO IS YOONA'S SECRET BOYFRIEND?!?! She has dropped many hints and pictures to the public to leave fans speculating who her significant other is.

There has been many good guesses of who he may be but none have been confirmed by Choi Jiyoon herself.

Who do you think this mystery man is?

Comment down below and share with friends to pass on the news!

~~~~~~

A/N: OML GUYS PLEASE CHECK OUT A NEW GROUP CALLED ATEEZ IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY! THEY ARE SO FRICKING AWESOME AND IVE BEEN STANNING THEM SINCE PREDEBUT!

Dhshhdjsjd

please check out those little cuties in the vid I put above!

if you already stan Ateez, which one is your bias?

Mine is San🧡🧡

(atiny🧡🖤)

~~~