8

I ran to the door as fast as I could. My bare feet slapped on the floor as I reached the entryway. They were here! I swung open the door and was greeted by two blonde siblings. Both tan from their trip to Spain. I squealed and leaped into their arms. A strong arm wrapped around my waist and a dainty one wrapped around my shoulder as the three of us did a group hug.

"I missed you so much!" I cried out. My best friends were back!

I let go of them after an eternity and I eyed them again. Despite their tans they looked the same. Jamie still had long sandy blonde hair that went down past her shoulders. She was a curvy girl that gained weight in all the right places like her chest, butt and thighs. All the guys adored her for that. Her blue eyes seemed sharper as they stood out from her dark skin and her smile seemed whiter. Her face was an oval shape that was defined with a delicate chin and a button nose. She was gorgeous. Gorgeous just like her brother. Jack looked nothing like his sister that was only one year younger than him. He was tall probably four inches taller than me. His hair was much darker than his sisters. The blonde was closer to a brown shade. His eyes were the only thing that was the same as his sisters. They were piercing blue that complimented his natural pink lips. He was attractive I will admit.

"We missed you too!" Jamie squealed and she latched onto me once more before letting go. They have been home for a day, but they've been busy unpacking and their jet lag kept them away, but now I had them all to myself for the weekend.

"What should we do first?" I asked as I led the way to my room so they could put their bags in it. Jamie talked animatedly about all the stuff she wanted to do which Jack and I shared a look over. We both knew we weren't going to complete Jamie's long list of things. We never do. We always do the first thing and then we end up too tired and lazy to do the rest.

"How about the pool?" Jack offered and Jamie's eyes lit up, but I froze and subtly looked at the clock. Shit, he was working right now. I didn't want to go out there. Not that I was avoiding him I just didn't want my friends to meet him. Well, I didn't want Jamie to meet him. She would be all over him in a second and he would love every minute of it. Who couldn't love Jamie? Her extrovert personality made it hard not too.

"I. Love. That Idea!"She cheered and went on a long rant about how she would be damned if she lost her tan. I didn't even try to protest because I knew that once Jamie's mind was made up there was no changing it. We got changed and I struggled to find a suit that covered up the dark marks William left on my skin. I blushed at the memory of that night and I couldn't help but get distracted by looking at the scene of the crime. My bed. "You can return to your bed after we leave!" Jamie joked as she threw a pillow at me and I chuckled and quickly found a bathing suit. I decided with a black halter top bikini that would cover my bruised cleavage and black high waisted bikini bottoms to cover up the bruises on my hips. I escaped to the bathroom and changed quickly so I didn't annoy my friends because they were waiting on me.

"Is that new?" Jack asked as his eyes scanned down my body to observe my bathing suit and I nodded with a smile. "Looks good," He said smiling back.

"Thanks!" We all rushed down the steps laughing and shoving each other playfully. When we get outside I was swept off my feet and thrown over the bare shoulder of Jack as he ran. I heard my mother and Linda laughing as they watched the scene unfold before them as they sat at the table under the umbrella.

"Jack!" I giggled and I let out a scream when he leaped into the pool and his grip tightened around my body as the water surrounded us. Jamie followed and did a giant cannonball into the water next to us. When we returned to the surface I wiped the water off my face as I giggled at Jack. He smiled and he didn't waste a second before he wrapped his arms around my waist once again and he threw me in the air and flipped back so we dove back in the water. We wrestled some more and Jamie, my mother and Linda just laughed as they watched me get thrown around like I weighed nothing.

"Oh, William you did such a good job today!" I heard my mother say and I froze just as I was trying to shove Jack's head under the water. I whipped my head in the direction of my mother voice and I saw her and Linda still sat drinking their drinks at the outdoor table. William was there "listening" to their praise, but his eyes were on me. I was still in Jack's arms and the way he was looking at me told me he was not happy at all. I gulped and discreetly pulled away from Jack and swam over to the edge of the pool where Jamie was resting her chin on as she stared up at the adults. Jack swam over and followed, but kept his hands to himself. I didn't want William getting the wrong idea. Jack was just a touchy person. He was my best friend he didn't mean anything by it.

"Hannah, who's that?" Jamie whispered into my ear and I rolled my eyes because I knew exactly what was going through that mind of hers. She was ready to pounce.

"My mothers new pool boy," I said like it was no big deal, but William was a big deal. He wore black swim trunks and a normal white t-shirt. The fabric of the shirt clung to his big muscular arms and it was slightly see through from his sweat. He made such a simple outfit drool worthy.

Our eyes met for a moment but I looked away when Jack whispered to us, "He looks intimidating," He said and I nodded in agreement, but Jamie just scoffed.

"And insanely good looking. Fuck, is he straight?" Jamie asked and my eyebrows rose as I glanced at her eyeing him up like he was a piece of meat.

"I don't know," that was a lie, but last thing I needed was her hammering me about him. I wasn't that great of a liar. If she kept asking questions I'd probably end up spilling how he was between my legs two days ago.

"Only one way to find out," she murmured before swiftly getting out of the pool and walking over to the talking adults. I saw her adjusting her swimsuit to show off her gorgeous figure and I already knew this wasn't going to end well for me.

"This should be good," Jack groaned and I chuckled and pushed away from the pool ledge and swam on my back. Jack followed and we chatted for a while. He told me about his trip because I didn't really talk to him on the phone it was mostly Jamie. She always stole the show. "You're getting sunburnt Hannah. Will you go put on some more sunscreen?" Jack asked and I looked at my red shoulders and rolled my eyes. He was always such a dad. Always watching out for me, but I loved him for it. He was so caring.

"Yes, sir," I joked and I hopped out of the pool and strolled over to the table everyone was sitting at. Jamie sat in between my mother and William and she was telling them all about her trip. My mother and Linda were eating it up and asking her all these questions, but Williams eyes immediately landed on me as he saw me walking up.

His eyes traveled up my body, but I avoided them because I knew I would blush if I looked him in the eyes. "Is there sunscreen over here?" I asked and everyone looked over at me when I spoke. My mother gasped lightly and I knew the scolding was coming, "Oh Hannah, love, look at your shoulders. You poor thing I always tell you to wear sunscreen on days like this," She said and she was right. It was blistering hot out with not a single cloud in the sky. The sun was ruthless as it hit our skin. I apologize quickly immediately telling her she was right.

"I think we've just run out," My mother sighed and Linda looked in her pool bag and she didn't have any either.

"William do you happen to have any in the pool house?" Linda asked with a sweet smile and I glanced at her. What was she up to?

William smiled politely like always as he thought, "Maybe. It wouldn't hurt to look," he said as he got up to go search and Jamie quickly stood.

"I'll come help you!" She said with a wide and flirty smile.

"Oh no Sweetpea. You stay here and finish telling us about your trip!" Linda suggested and my mother nodded eagerly, "Hannah you go help him. That way if you do find some it will be dry by the time you come back!" She smiled and waved us off.

I hesitantly nodded and followed after William as he started walking towards the pool house. Once I caught up to him he lowered his head so he could whisper into my ear.

"You're In so much trouble, little girl."