11

"Jamie, why are you wearing that?" My eyebrows shot up as Jamie came strutting into my vacant house with a silk set of pj's clinging to her body and a matching robe wrapped around her shoulders. I looked at Jack behind her who looked utterly done with his sister. "I thought this was going to be a friend sleep over,"

"It is, but since your mom decided to stay a while with your father and the house is empty. I think we should invite that hunky pool boy over!" She smiled proudly at her plan and I rolled my eyes.

"Absolutely not," I scoffed as I shut the front door and followed my friends into the living room that had loads of blankets on the large couches. "I plan on getting shit faced tonight and I don't need W-Mr.Arteaga tattling to my mother," I said before plopping down on the couch. Jamie scoffed and fell down onto the ground dramatically as she pouted like a child. Apparently, William has that effect on women. Jack sat down next to me and he put his arm behind me on the couch. His lanky frame seemed to take up the whole room.

"I agree with, Hannah," Jack said and his sister scoffed and glared at him.

"Of course you do!" She spit back and my eyes widened at her bad mood. They seemed to have a small stare down that I was quick to interrupted before they started arguing.

"Okay I'll go make the drinks, Jack will you help me?" I asked and he nodded and got up with me,"Jamie please pick out a movie!" I called over my shoulder as Jack and I walked over to the bar area and began to mix up some very strong drink concoctions. 

"How long will your mom be gone for?" Jack asked as we opened up the bottles I just shrugged still sour on the subject. She called me Sunday night while I was waiting by the door for her to come home. She tells me she missed my father so much she's staying to week with him. Jack got the hint I didn't want to talk about it so he dropped it. We ended up getting buzzed at the bar while giggling and mixing up our own drinks thinking we were mixologists.

He made a sour face,"Fuck, Hannah that tastes awful!" He said as he put down the drink I experimented with. I threw my head back and laughed claiming it wasn't that bad. I took a drink and immediately made the same disgusted face as him.

"Shit, that is bad,"We continued to mess around and by the time we managed to make a drinkable beverage, the indecisive Jamie picked out a movie. "What did you decided on?" I asked as I took a seat on the blanket covered floor and Jack plopped down next to me. Princess Jamie took up the whole couch and I knew she wasn't in the mood to be messed with so I didn't tell her to scooch.

She took a drink before she spoke,"Fifty Shades of Grey!" She squealed and both Jack and I groaned. My life was a fifty shades of grey movie, I didn't want to watch any more of it. Jack was only opposed to it because his sister was in the room and he claimed that was just plain weird, but what Jamie wants Jamie gets and that's how we managed to be where we are now. Sitting in the dark while the main character gets spanked into oblivion. The tension of the movie was making me horny and in turn, made me guzzle down a few strong drinks. I looked away when the movie started to get heated once again and I glanced at Jack who had an awkward look on his face and he shifted a little as he pulled at his pants. I then looked over my shoulder and I burst out laughing which caused Jack to jump at the sudden noise.

Jamie was blacked out on the couch with the bowl of popcorn in her hand while popcorn was spilled over her chest and a few on her cheeks as she slept with her mouth open. I was surprised I didn't hear her quiet snores, but the main characters moaning was distracting. "I g-guess we can turn off the movie now," I slurred a little as I got to my feet. Jack awkwardly laughed as he got to his feet and he wobbled in place as he watched me turn off the movie.

Even in my drunk state, I had the need to clean up after myself so I grabbed my glasses. Yes, plural. Don't judge. Jack noticed what I was doing and he stumbled a little as he grabbed his too and followed me into the kitchen. "That movie was so awkward,"I giggled as I set my cups into the sink. I felt Jacks front press into my side as he set his into the sink as well.

"Yeah, it was...interesting," He chuckled and I looked up at him and laughed along with him. He was still pressed against me, but in my drunk state, I didn't see anything wrong with it. He was a touchy person. "I don't know how people could be into that," He said and my chuckles died down and I laughed awkwardly. He noticed my change in disposition and I wanted to crawl into a hole because an amused expression appeared on his face as his eyebrows shot up suggestively. "Oh my, Hannah Gray? It hadn't occurred to me until now...the last name and your obvious sexual nature, oh my-" He stated sarcastically as he grinned down at me and I brust out laughing and covered my red cheeks with my hands. My back pressed into the counter as he gently pulled my hands from my eyes and I playfully glared up at him and I saw the mischief in his glazed over eyes and I knew another remark was coming, "Have you been a bad girl, Hannah?" He teased and in no way did he say it sexual like William. He was making fun of me and I just blushed harder and tried to push him away as I groaned out of embarrassment. He laughed which caused the corners of my frown to perk up and as I tried to push him away he grabbed my wrists again and pulled them down to my side.

I playfully glared up at him as I pouted my lips. I waited for another teasing jab, but he just stared down me with amusement in his eyes. Before I had time to register what was going on his head dipped down and his lips met mine. My eyes widened as I felt his lips on mine and I didn't move for a while, but the alcohol in my system forced my lips to move against his. I slowly gave in and his grip on my hands released and I felt him grab my hips. Our bodies were pressed together without a hint of separation. I could feel the granite of the counter painfully pressing into my back as he deepened the kiss to a ferocious pace.

"What the fuck?" I heard the deep voice and my heavy eyes snapped open. I pulled my lips away from Jack to see William. He was standing in the doorway of the back door and his eyes were wide as he saw the scene before him. There was a phone pressed to his ear and I heard the caller's voice. It was female and she appeared to be very worried about his sudden exclamation.

"Oh my god!" I said as I looked back at Jack with wide eyes and my blood went cold. Oh no what have I done! I kissed my best friend!

Jack didn't seem as panicked as I was because as he took a step back he smirked down at me. He didn't mean it. He's just as drunk as I am. Right? I looked back at William and he was now glaring at me as he spoke into the phone, "Everything's alright Mrs.Gray. Yes, it appears she thought it would be okay to have friends over," He said and my throat went dry. Crap he's talking to my Mother! "No no don't worry about it, I'll handle it. Yes...oh I'll definitely punish her. Don't mind at all...Okay I will," I watched the whole call unfold and his glare never left me. I gulped nervously when the call ended and he slipped the phone into his sweatpants pocket. He looked like he'd just woken up and he probably did considering it is one in the morning. My mother probably forgot about the time difference when she called him. I can't believe she called him in the first place! I'm not a child!

"Okay," He gave a sarcastic smile as he clapped his hands together. "I'm going to count to three and I want you," he pointed the Jack,"gone and you," He pointed right at me," in your room,"

"But-" Jack began to protest, but the look William gave him made my skin crawl and for Jack to shut up.

"One," Jack rushed out of the room while he mumbled a quiet goodbye. I heard him collecting his sister in the living room. "Two," William continued counting and he raised an eyebrow as he watched me still frozen in place. The arch in his face snapped me back to reality and I scrambled up to my room.

I was in big trouble.