16

I strolled down into the kitchen with my phone in my hand. I was busy scrolling on it as I walked in to an empty kitchen. It was Saturday and Olivia and Margaret have left to visit family while my mother went on another spur the moment trip to see my father. I was home alone and bored. I sighed as I swung open the freezer and grabbed a strawberry popsicle. It was my favorite. As I was tearing the wrapper off I strolled out side into the hot sun. It was quiet out no music no birds, just the sound of the breeze racing through the trees.

I set the popsicle on its wrapper as I stripped from my tank top to expose my bikini, it was one of the ones William hated because of how revealing it was, but he wasn't here. He hasn't been here for a week. I laid out onto the circular day bed that was warmed up from the morning sun attacking its fabric.

I rested my head on one of the pillows as I brought the frozen popsicle to my lips. I absentmindedly licked at it as I scrolled through my phone. I was almost at peace but a loud sound echoed in my ears and I jumped. My heart picked up as I saw him. He was exiting the shed that held all of the pool supplies. He looked just as good as the last time I saw, maybe even better since his hair appeared to have grown ever so slightly in the short time he'd been gone and it was now much curlier. Maybe he just didn't mess with it today and that's why it looked so full. All I knew is my fingers were itching to run through it. He was talking on the phone as he locked up the shed and I could hear he was probably talking to my mother, "Yes, everything looked fine..." He ruffled his hair as he spoke and he held the phone to his shoulder with his cheek to free his hand. I watched him grab his water bottle and take a sip as he listened. "Yeah I'll check up on her...course I don't mind," He smiled and they talked a little bit longer mostly about the garden. As he talked his eyes wandered over to where I was and they locked with mine.

In an instant his once bright and friendly eyes darkened and he quickly finished up his call with my mother before stalking over to me he shed his shirt and used it to wipe the sweat from his forehead. "Miss.Gray," He said as he came to the edge of the Day bed and looked down at me. He laid the shirt on bed before his knee pressed down into the cushion.

"William," I said cooley as I brought the popsicle to my lips. His eyes watched my lips as I sucked and licked on to the ice. "Been a while," I said when my lips were free from the popsicle once again. He supported himself with his hands on each side of my hips as he lowered himself down. He smiled slightly at me as he brushed his lips with mine briefly before pressing a soft and dare I say it sweet kiss to my lips.

He fell sideways onto the bed (while still partially on me) as he wrapped his arm around my hips. His lips kissed down my neck and my eyes fluttered closed as I relished in his missed touch. He kissed me like he missed me too, but that's just wishful thinking. "Were you a good girl while I was gone?" He asked as he kissed down the exposed parts of my chest while his right hand caressed up my side till it was trailing before his lips.

"Yes sir," I breathlessly spoke as my head craned back. I felt his lips curve into a smile against my skin as he kissed closer to my chest. His fingers pulled down the cup of my bikini and my breast was exposed to him. I felt so vulnerable out in the open like this but him kissing the sensitive bulb and all around it made all thoughts fade. "You weren't a little slut and let that boy touch you again?"

My lips snarled as I opened my eyes and glared at him. He held a challenging gaze as he stopped his attack on my skin," I am not a slut!" I snapped but he just smirked at me and moved so his face was inches from mine.

He wrapped a hand around my neck and my eyes fluttered shut," You're not a slut?" He asked and I whimpered and shook my head, "Then why do you cum so hard when I fuck you like one?" I moaned loudly as he dipped his head back down to my neck and he left rough kisses on my skin.

He brought his lips up to my ear and spoke again,"Can I have some of your popsicle?" He asked and my eyes shot open when he pulled away and asked me the random question. I furrowed my eyebrows and handed the popsicle that had been melting down my hand. He took it from me and held it in his hand as he went back to kissing my skin. My eyes fluttered back shut as I let his lips assault me. He felt so good but he wasn't kissing where I wanted him anymore. He was actually fully avoiding the area.

A loud gasp left my lips as I felt the ice cold Popsicle run over my hard nipple. The ice melting on my hot skin causing cold trails to run down my stomach. The ice was sending shocks over my body and just when I go used to the cold. He threw the Popsicle behind us into the grass and his lips latched onto the cold skin. The changed from freezing to hot made me hiss and for my body to go into a frenzy.

I moaned loudly as I ran my fingers through his dark curls,pulling him closer to me. Closer till i felt his nose pressed into my chest and for his eyelashes to tickle my skin when he would blink before looking up at me. "You like that, babygirl?" He asked as he tweaked my nipple between his fingers. I quickly nodded telling him I loved it. I loved every second of his touch because I missed it so much. He touched me all over on the day bed outside in the summer heat. I moaned so loud and his praise rinsed away my worry and self-contentious thoughts of being caught. I missed the feeling of him pounding into me without mercy and from the way he gripped onto my hips and left hot kisses messily on my lips and neck I was hopeful he missed the feeling of my skin as well. He fucked me till my legs shook and my body convulsed beneath him and that's when he relived himself inside me and collapsed next to me leaving me without a doubt-satisfied.

The heaving breathing was the only thing in my ears as I came down from the spontaneous quick fuck. We laid there for a few moments a light conversation was exchanged about the weather and the progress of the garden. I wanted so badly to ask him where he'd been, but I kept my mouth shut because he didn't ask what i'd done while he was gone. What I did ask was something that I needed to deal with right away,"So what should I do about Jack?" I asked as I twirled my hair around my fingers and glanced over at him.

His thick eyebrows furrowed as he looked at me,"What do you mean?" He asked, his words laced in confusion. I frowned and I felt myself getting annoyed.

"I mean, What do I do about him thinking him and I are together?" I said with a slight sass in my tone,"Obviously it's not fair to him since i'm with you," My last sentence caught Will's attention and he sat up to look at me.

"but you aren't with me, Hannah" He clarified slowly like i'd forgotten and it annoyed me more when I felt a slight ache in my chest at his words. It scared me because I couldn't be having feelings for him.

"I know that! You said you don't want me with him, so I need to know what I should tell him," He gave me a dumb look and shrugged.

"I never said you couldn't be with him, I just said he wouldn't make you feel good," He laid back down on his back and sighed like the conversation was over, but words kept falling from my lips. His words pissed me off because one moment he's telling me he doesn't like other men touching me and now he's saying for me to go for it?

"So you wouldn't care if i went over to his house right now and let him fuck me?" I asked and I hated the hopefulness in my words that he would show an ounce of care, but he didn't.

"Nope, what you do in your free time is none of my business, besides he might be good for you. I'm not going to be here very much longer and you'll need someone to attempt to keep you satisfied," The cockiness in his words made me roll my eyes. The reality of all this caught up to me and I realized I was growing feelings for him because it hurt me at the thought of him leaving me. This was all strictly sexual and my mind at some point forgot that.

I huffed in anger and quickly got up,"Where are you going?" He asked and I knew he didn't really care to know he just wanted me again because we usually went for a few more rounds.

"To get fucked!" I spat and stormed off into the house. I wasn't really going to Jack's house, I was going somewhere to clear my head of the confusion. I just wanted him to think another man was inside me in hope's of sparking any ounce of jealousy, but like always that's wishful thinking.

Sorry if this chapter is wishy washy and confusing. I just needed to write this and get it over with to continue. I've been stuck on this one for a while for some reason and felt no motivation. Next chapter should be better :)