12

I waited in my room anxiously. What is taking him so long? The alcohol in my system evaporated and I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Depends what he's gonna do to me. It's been a while since he's touched me and I want him to fuck me like he did the other day, but something tells me if he did it's not gonna be gentle at all. I wanted to laugh at myself for that thought. I have to keep reminding myself that there was nothing gentle about that man.

The door in my room opened and I jumped slightly before turning around. I watched him calmly walk in. He's always so calm and collected. He walked over to my desk and he grabbed the chair and pulled out and swiftly spun it around so it was facing me.

He let out a long sigh as he fell down into the chair. It was so quiet in the room and I was so anxious as to what his next move was going to be. He looked to be deciding just that. He stroked his jaw as his eyes still glared at me. I was frozen and I just stayed there staring at him helplessly. After a moment he spoke, "Strip". He said simply and with shaky hands I complied. "Faster, little girl!" My hands worked faster to slip off my clothes and I squeezed my eyes shut as I fumbled with the clasp of my bra. I could tell his patience was wearing thin and I almost cried out when the clasp wouldn't give. I saw his mouth open to yell at me more, but the fabric falling to the floor made his lips close. I was bare in front of him and that pleased him to see me so exposed.

He sat up to his feet and walked to the side of the chair. His large hand rested on the back of it and he motioned to the seat with his other, "Please, have a seat," he said with a false sense of sweetness. I gulped and looked up at him and then back at the chair. My feet stumbled a bit but I managed to sit down. The wood of the chair was cold on my skin and I sat up straighter as I hissed slightly. He demanded I closed my eyes to which I complied and I shut them tight.

Then I hear him moving across the room searching for something before approaching me from behind. I feel his hot breath on my neck. I want to open my eyes, but don't. He must know this, because as soon as I have this thought, I feel a soft piece of cloth go over my eyes. I feel him tie the makeshift blindfold firmly in place.

I can hear his movements again. He's circling me, assessing me, like a lion and its prey. He stops between my legs, and runs his hands up, from my ankles to my hips, to the top of my thighs.

He tells me to spread my legs open, and I do as I am told. "Wider" he says, so I spread my legs wider for him. Suddenly I feel a smack on my inner thighs. Apparently, I have not spread my legs wide enough. He presses on my knees and opens me all the way up, my pussy exposed, and vulnerable. I feel a gentle, slow lick against my clit and I move my hips to scoot closer to his mouth.

He stops, and roughly grabs my chin. He asks, "Did I tell you that you could move, little girl?".

I answer with "No, Will". He instructs me to climb onto the bed in front of me and to get on all fours. I quickly follow directions and stumble forward with my hands in front of me till I feel the soft fabric of my bed.

I get into position and wait for my next command, or the feel of his touch, but minutes go by and...nothing. I want to lift my blindfold and peak around the room, but don't. I know he's testing me. After what seems to be an eternity, I feel his hands run up my ass as he massages the skin. He finally speaks. He tells me to show my pussy to him. I arch my back, my ass in the air, and spread my legs for him.

Just as I think I have pleased him, he tells me that it's not good enough. He tells me he thinks I can do better. I feel the crack of the belt on my ass, I'm getting hit with my own belt! He tells me to start counting. By the fourth lash, he decides to graze my ass with his lips, making number five more bearable. My punishment is over - for now.