22

I was the first one awake, the dryness of my mouth caused me to be pulled from my satisfied and peaceful slumber. I groaned slightly and peeled my eyes open. An arm laid limply under me and I glanced over my shoulder as I saw William laying on his back dead asleep. I smiled softly to myself remembering falling asleep in his arms and I realized I wanted to fall asleep like that every night. I also wanted to wake up to the view of him bare, laying on my bed and holding me. I slowly reached for my water and I took a long gulp to satisfy the uncomfortable feeling in my throat. 

I looked outside my window's and saw the purple haze of dawn was only just beginning, letting me know I still had a while before I had to get up and start my day. I could have gone back to sleep, but that would have been no fun. I glanced back over at his sleeping figure next to me and studied his features. His hard frown had softened in his dreams and he looked peaceful. Like a sleeping angel, breathing slowly in his sleep. 

I wondered what he dreamt about to look that peaceful, he looked the total opposite of his normal expression. My eyes dragged down his bare chest and they dilated at the erection that was beginning to form a tent in the middle of the sheets. I licked my lips and realized I wanted him. 

I ducked my head under the blankets and I carefully crawled between his thick thighs. He failed to put his boxers back on after our long night of activities so I quickly took him in my hand and I bit my lip as I felt the softness of his skin. My room was chilly from the morning air seeping through the cracks of my window, mixed with the A/C that was still on from yesterdays heat, but he was wonderfully warm. I licked the very tip of his head very gently almost not even touching him. I loved the way he tasted. It was so exotic and panty dropping. 

I touched the tip of my tongue to the base of his cock head. I flicked away at the sensitive spot under the front where it slightly indented. A soft almost incoherent moan escaped his sleeping lips and his head lazily moved as a sign he was slowly waking up. I made lazy circles around his sweet head and his moaning became more prominent and I know he would be awake soon, most likely to take charge of the situation. 

I moved so I could take him in my mouth, and he sucked in a breath as his head met the back of my throat. I bobbed up and down on him slowly as he stirred some more. I watched his facial expressions change as I changed my speed and pressure and soon his face twisted up and his eyes fluttered open. He lifted his head so he could look down at me to see what I was doing and a sinister smirk curled on his lips. He cleared the sleep from his throat as he let his head fall back on the bed.

I watched as he ran his hand over his face and he lazily let it fall as he looked back down at me sucking his cock. "Couldn't help yourself huh? You love sucking my cock don't you?" He asked in a deep morning voice and I moaned on his cock before pulling away for a moment. 

"Yes, Sir," I said as I leaned down and licked at his balls and took one into my mouth. His smirk dropped as a low moan left him as he reached for me. I kissed each of his balls and let them go. He stroked my shoulder as I took his whole length in my mouth. He was long and easily hit the back of my throat. It took everything I had not to gag as I wrapped my lips around him.  His sweet warm cock felt good in my mouth as I moved my lips loosely around his shaft. I slid up and down on him as he moaned my name.

"That's it, baby. Take my cock," He breathlessly said as he brushed my hair out of my face and watched what I was doing to him.

 I rolled his balls in my hand as I made figure 8's with my tongue on the underside of his silken rod. He was hot and hard and I had a hard time figuring out who liked this more: him or me. I could taste his salty pre-cum in the back of my throat and I knew he was getting close for me. I pulled his balls away from his body as they tried to tighten and I increased suction on him. 

Another moan left his lips as he told me to not to stop, the sound was music to my ears. Especially when his words quivered as he twitched in my mouth. Then a flood of cum hit the back of my mouth like a volcano erupting. I swallowed everything he gave me and I could feel him go slightly limp in my mouth. I let go of him and slowly licked his tip clean. He was sensitive after he came and I wanted to torture him like that. 

I hiss left his lips when I did," Bad girl," He said groggily as he came down from his high. I smirked and I kissed him on the head of his cock and told him it was time to get up. I fell beside him and He looked at me and laughed. He reached over and slid his hand between my legs and found how wet I was from taking care of his needs. 

"I think we're going to have to hit the snooze," he said laughing as he found my clit but I shook my head. 

"Nope, we gotta get up, Olivia will be up soon and it's gonna be hard to explain you being in my bed...naked-"

"It will be even harder to explain why my cum is still on your lips," He said in an amused tone as his finger brushed over my lips and he forced it into my mouth, but I happily sucked his finger clean. 

"Now that's a good girl," He mumbled and he pushed himself over so he was laying on me and his lips dragged up my neck. I felt him kiss the dark spots that he made last night on my skin. The memories of the events that took place made me ready to do it all over again, but I had to have some self-control.

"I need to take a quick shower," I groaned as I tried to slip from his arms that were caged around me. 

"I think you might need some help," He said as he let me go of me and I climbed out of bed. I shook my head as I stretched my very muscles.

"No cause I know what that will lead to," I narrowed my eyes at him and he shrugged not even denying it. 

"It's either that or I pin you to the bed for a quickie," He said simply and my pussy clenched at the invitation, but I played it off like it didn't affect me. 

"Oh thank you so much for trying to compromise," I said sarcastically as I giggled. I walked over to the entrance of my bathroom and I could feel his eyes on me. He was hopefully waiting for my answer and I knew, either way, one of his tempting options were going to play out, so why not pretend I have a say. "Come on," I gave in not even glancing behind me as I spoke, but I heard his feet quickly rush after me.

So much for taking a quick shower.

*

"Good morning, William!" I heard Olivia's sweet voice as I made my way down the steps. I made William leave my room as I got myself ready for the party that will start this afternoon. I knew if I kept him in my room he would annoy me and my lipstick that I had applied would probably be ruined. Plus I needed to focus to attempt to cover the multiple marks he felt the need to make on my skin. 

"Morning, I hope you don't mind I slept on the couch last night, Hannah and I were up late finishing things for Mrs.Gray," He lied easily to her, well it wasn't a full lie. We were up late, but not for the reason he said. 

"You slept on the couch?" She asked in a shocked in a disapproving tone, "That little lady didn't offer one of the guest bedrooms?" Shit. I tried to turn around from the kitchen but she saw me in the doorway and immediately gave me an earful. "Hannah Elizabeth Gray! " She scolded and I gave her a sheepish smile. "You let this grown man sleep on the couch!" Well no I let him sleep in my bed as he used my tits as a pillow.

"Sorry I wasn't really thinking, I was really tired," I gave the lame excuse and she narrowed her eyes at me. 

"Apologize to him!"She said as she put her hands on her hips and I sighed at looked at William who was struggling to keep a smirk off his face. He raised his eyebrows and turned his head so he could hear me better and I wanted to slap that smug look off his face. 

"I'm terribly sorry, sir,"  I said innocently and he gave me a knowing look before accepting my apology and sat down at the table. Soon my parents came down and we all ate breakfast together. 

As I sat there I realized no one even hesitated at William sitting with us. It was like he belonged at the table and I began to wonder if it would be so bad if they knew about him and I? I definitely wouldn't test that theory, but it was just a thought. 

"I'm so excited for the party tonight!" My mother wiggled in her seat as she smiled giddily at us. "I feel like it's going to be my best one yet,"

Boy was she wrong.