2

"So for the hair, we want to take this red out and back to blonde," Raven told the hairdresser. "Once it's blonde again, we will go from there."

The hairdresser nodded and got all of the red hair dye out of Clarke's hair, making her a blonde. "We have to wash this." The hairdresser washed Clarke's hair and then cut it to a shoulder length.

"I was thinking pink tips?" Raven said.

"Or slightly red highlights," Clarke added.

"Ew, no." Raven giggled. "Pink tips."

Once they were done, Clarke's hair was back to sleek and silky. She was a blonde again with pink tips. It actually fit her personality well.

"Now dress shopping."

Raven dragged Clarke into many stores and they tried on many dresses. Neither of them liked many of the dresses that were in the stores.

Clarke came out of the dressing room and Raven was evaluating all of the dresses Clarke tried on. "Rae, I really like this one," Clarke said.

It was a flowery two-piece dress with a split. "It looks so beautiful," Raven said. "You look so much more mature."

"Thanks, Rae." Clarke grinned. "This is the one."

"I found a good-looking dress," Raven said from Clarke's stack

"I found a good-looking dress," Raven said from Clarke's stack. "Ima go try it on."

Raven came out in a white dress. Just a plain white dress. "Beautiful, we're done for the day," Raven said.

The girls paid and then went back to Clarke's apartment to hang out and get ready

The girls paid and then went back to Clarke's apartment to hang out and get ready. The walk back to Clarke's apartment wasn't very far since there was a bunch of stores nearby.

"So, makeup," Raven said. "I think you should go light colors. Like light pink blush and some darker brown eyeshadow though. And then some bright pink lipstick."

"Ok, you should go light pink blush, bright red lipstick, and navy blue eyeshadow," Clarke said.

The girls nodded and laughed at their thoughts. They had both been thinking what the other had come up with. "You know me so well." Clarke giggled.