12

Everyone's eyes widened at Lexa's sentence and they got jumped up from their seats and ran to hide somewhere. They were all scared of her going overboard and on pranks because one time, Lexa disabled a motor in Victor's car a few years back after she got signed into Fear The Walking Dead. And Lexa also "accidently" tore all of Nick's CDs of music and "accidentally" made Madison's dog run away. She also broke Ofelia's phone.

Lexa smirked and was about to run and get them all but then her phone buzzed. She grabbed her phone from her pocket and opened up the messages.

Bae <3 has unblocked you

Bae <3:
Lex

Lexa:
M, I'm sorry.

Bae <3:
ik, Maia said you were. Where r u?

Lexa:
I'm at Anya's

Bae <3:
rly now? I've been trying to get you to visit her for ages

Lexa:
yeah, well. I'm on hiatus for the year.

Bae <3:
good. How's San Fran going for u

Lexa:
Well, Clarke is here because her step-cousin is dating Aden.... and then Raven flew out here to San Fran...

Bae <3:
that's priceless.

Lexa:
not helping.

Bae <3:
I'm flying out there rn. Maia went back to Australia

Lexa:
Aight. When will u be here?

Bae <3:
about an hour

Lexa:
in a prank war w everyone. needs help

Bae <3:
to the rescue.

Lexa grinned mischievously and took a seat on the couch and scrolled through her social medias, waiting for Marny to get to San Fran. Lexa knew that they'd all be hiding until Lexa found them and that's why she took a seat.

"My partner in crime is on her way now!" Lexa shouted throughout the house to let them know.

She heard a few squeaks and she chuckled. She loved having the effect of scaring everyone at once. Lexa kind of missed it. She also missed having fun. Sure filming was fun, but being home and having fun is different.

When Marny arrived at the house, Lexa opened the door to let her in. Marny followed Lexa through the house, laughing inside. Marny laughed at how Lexa had everyone hiding because after many years of not being active in the prank war, she still had it in her.

Marny sat down on the couch and turned on the television, letting SpongeBob play in the background. She watched an episode and a half with Lexa before they spoke a word. There still was no sign of anyone in the house.

"So, you wanna get a bunch of paper and just decorate the house instead of like making everyone mad?" Marny asked, breaking the silence.

"Yeah, but, let's put 'fuck you' on a giant sheet of paper and hang it up." Lexa grinned.

Marny nodded and they both went off to get paper and they started making paper chains and hanging it up in the living room and the kitchen. Lexa got the giant sheet of paper and wrote 'fuck you' on the paper and signed her name.

Lexa hung the giant sheet of paper over the television and then continued making paper chains and paper snowflakes. It was far from winter but it would be fun.

"We should get the Christmas tree out from the basement." Marny chuckled.

"Actually that's a good idea." Lexa giggled. "Let's do it."

Lexa got the plastic tree out from the basement with the ornaments and the lights. The girls sat the tree up and then decorated the tree. Lexa made a paper ornament with a paper clip and a small piece of paper that read 'Merry early Christmas, love you. -Lexa' and she hung it up in the front.

The girls put the ornament, lights, and the tree box back in the basement and then they sat back down on the couch.

"Alright, so how are we going to get them out of their hiding spots?" Marny asked.

"Easy, I shout I give up and we run outside." Lexa said.

Lexa held up three fingers, counting down. 3....2....1...0, "I give up!" Lexa shouted. She mouthed now and the girls got up and exited the house. They peeked through the living room window from the outside to see their reaction.

Anya entered the living room first, followed by Aden and Clarke. Then the others entered the room. The best reaction was Anya because her face was red and her expression was the worst. She had eyes that were probably made of fire and teeth, razor sharp.

"Damnit Lexa!" Anya shouted. "Come out right now!"

Lexa nodded and entered the house and went straight to the living room where she got tackled by the older girl.

"Please don't injure the injured." Lexa giggled.

"That's what you get." Anya growled. "You set my fucking Christmas tree up like five months early."

"You could always keep it up." Marny suggested, standing in the living room doorway. "I mean some people might think you're crazy, but just say my best friend put it up and I haven't had time to take it down."

Anya got off of Lexa and went up to Marny. "Smart, we'll see." Anya shook her head. "You must be her best friend, I'm Anya."

"Hello." Marny said. "Nice to meet you, but I'm dying to meet the famous Raven and Clarke."

Clarke and Raven looked at each other and then at Marny. "Why?" They both said in unison.

"I mean, Lexa made you guys sound like you're the devil spawn." Marny said. "I met Clarke, but she was rather, err, drunk..."

Raven nudged Clarke. "I thought I told you to not."

"Sorry?" Clarke said.

Lexa huffed, still laying on the ground because of Anya. "This is gonna be a great week."