9

Lexa got off the plane that landed in San Fran and she realized that the air felt cooler than usual. She had definitely missed the atmosphere of San Francisco. It seemed more like home to her. It also brought back bad memories. Lexa huffed as she waited for her luggage to come around on the belt. She still hadn't gotten a text from Marny or Maia and she was kind of sad without their messages.

Lexa spotted her luggage and grabbed the giant blue suitcase. She exited the airport and caught an Uber. She obviously had no idea where she was going and to be honest, she kind of wanted a car since she'd be here pretty much all summer, fall, and part of next spring.

"Is there a Cadillac dealership around here?" Lexa asked.

"Uhm, about ten-miles from here." The driver said in a thick Spanish accent. "Would you like to go there?"

"Yes."

Lexa smiled partially to herself because she was actually doing something for her own good since high school. She opened her messages and shot a text to Marny.

Lexa- landed in San Fran

You've been blocked by Bae <3

Lexa frowned and tried to text Maia.

Lexa- Hey, u there?

You've been blocked by ¥Maia¥

Lexa opened twitter to see that they blocked and unfollowed her. She sighed and went to text Victor. He was basically the only person she'd want to talk to.

Lexa- landed safely. Buying a car

Strand- good.

Lexa- m and m blocked me. :(

Strand- talk to Octavia.

Lexa shut her phone off and got out of the small car that was now parked at the dealership. She walked around the parking lot with one of the employees, looking at cars and SUVs. And when she found the car she liked, she bought it. It was a metallic black Cadillac ATS.

Lexa- address?

Anya- 2679 Lindon Drive. Don't u have a broken arm?

Lexa- can still drive just fine ;-;

Anya- Whatever :/

Lexa put the car in drive and headed off for gas and then about a two hour drive.

Anya- also, Aden's girlfriend is in town with her cousins btw and her step-cousin. Be nice

Lexa- ha. Never thought he'd have a gf. I'll be on my BEST behavior

Anya- pshh.

//

Anya and Aden sat at the dining table with Aden's girlfriend, Allison. She was five-five, black hair, bright green eyes. She fit well with Aden. They both the same interests, same wants and needs.

"So, your cousins gonna come visit us soon?" Aden asked.

"Yeah, they're all hanging out with my step-cousin." Allison said.

"Where are you from?" Anya asked. This was her first time meeting Allison since Aden moved back.

"Originally New Orleans then we moved to Houston, then we moved out to Miami." Allison said. "I think that I like Houston more than Miami."

"Me too." Anya said. "I lived in Miami for a few years after graduating and then I lived in Houston for about five months."

"Cool."