14

Clarke stood at the boarding gate in the airport, talking to Anya and Allison. Clarke was leaving with Raven and the teenagers were staying with Anya for the next three weeks and Marie was getting a new phone shipped to her from Clarke.

Lexa stood a bit away from the group of people talking and laughing. She felt a bit anti-social and Marny had to make a few errands so she was alone in the airport. Lexa leaned against the wall and sighed to herself. She watched as Clarke smiled and laughed at something Aden had said. Lexa looked at the blonde's eyes and she knew that Clarke's smile didn't reach her eyes.

Lexa kept eyeing the blonde girl and her best friend as they chatted. Lexa didn't notice until the youngest of them all leaned against the wall next to her. Lexa was scared for a quick second because she hadn't realized that Marie had snuck away from the group.

"So, why are you over here?" Lexa asked.

"I went to get a snack." Marie said and held up a granola bar. "I snuck a few dollars from Clarke's purse."

"How nice." Lexa said sarcastically.

"Are you still in love with Clarke?" Marie bluntly asked.

Lexa looked at Marie, shocked at the thirteen year old's question. Never in a million years would Lexa think that Marie, of all of them, would ask that question. In hindsight, she would have never thought that anyone would ask that question. If anyone would have, it would've been Anya.

"W-What makes you s-say that?"

Marie chuckled at Lexa. Was that even a question though? Marie knew the answer, she just wanted the answer coming from Lexa's mouth. Her words, real answers. Marie had secretly looked up to Lexa since Clarke introduced Lexa to them. Marie was the saddest since Clarke told them that they would never see her again.

A few years later, Marie started watching all of Lexa's shows and movies. Marie wasn't very old and she would sneak Fear The Walking Dead on her tablet when she was in her room. She would smile at Lexa's scenes in everything that Lexa acted in. She went to every premiere of every movie Lexa did.

Marie really looked up to Lexa. She watched every Comic Con, interview, read every article that Lexa had been in. She saw every post that Lexa posted on social media. Not surprising though. Marie wasn't obsessed with Lexa, she was just inspired and wanted to know what Lexa was like.

"Well, for one, you're staring at Clarke." Marie smiled. "Two, you look happy when you're watching her and then you look like you're lighter now than you were in those interviews."

"I feel like you're stalking me." Lexa joked. "But sure, I guess."

"Good to hear." Marie said. "Because now we're leaving."

Lexa joined the others that were walking away from the gate. They got a bit farther from the gate and Lexa had a feeling in her stomach. A good feeling and a bad feeling. The farther they got, the more she wanted to turn around and actually say goodbye to Clarke.

Lexa stopped walking. She couldn't get her body to keep moving forward. She couldn't turn around either. It's like her body stopped responding to her brain. Anya looked back and realized that Lexa had stopped moving.

"Lex, you okay?" She asked.

Lexa was zoning out and she didn't answer Anya. All she did was turn around. "Clarke!" Lexa shouted.

Lexa watched as the blonde turn around and look into the emerald eyes once again. Lexa started running towards Clarke and Clarke was too confused on what was happening. Lexa noticed all the cameras that were out and recording Lexa.

Lexa ran into Clarke's body, hugging Clarke closely. The force that Lexa's body pushed again Clarke almost made Clarke fall to the ground. Clarke hugged Lexa back after a few seconds. Clarke's tense body relaxed and she smiled into Lexa's neck.

"Good few weeks that we had." Lexa whispered. "Gonna miss you."

"Me too." Clarke said.

Lexa let go of Clarke and smiled. "Goodbye, Clarke."

"No more goodbyes." Clarke shook her head and chuckled. "I'll see you later."

Lexa smiled and ran back to catch up with the group. Once she caught up, Marie nudged Lexa and grinned widely at the brunette. Lexa shook her head and smiled.

When they got into the car, Anya turned around before she started the car and looked at Lexa. She wanted answers. She wanted to know why Lexa turned around. "So, what was that?"

"Uh.."

"She's still in love with Clarke." Marie said. "Duh."

"You're supposed to keep that a secret, you snitch." Lexa pouted.

"That's gonna be all over the internet." Anya shook her head.

"Oh well." Lexa waved Anya off. "It's whatever."

"Just wait until the press shove all their questions about Clarke up your ass." Anya said, turning around and starting the car.

//

Clarke sat on the plane next to Raven. Neither had spoken a word since Lexa's little act. Raven had smiled widely at the two that were having a little moment. That was probably the happiest Clarke had been in the past five years.

Raven wanted to say something, but she didn't. Clarke was probably still processing all that into her head and she usually snapped at Raven about these kinds of things.

"Clarke, your palms are sweating." Raven said.

"It's just withdrawal." Clarke said.

"No, it's not." Raven said, pushing Clarke to talk. "You had a cigarette this morning."

"Fine, whatever." Clarke said, turning her head to the window.

"Come one, please talk to me." Raven said. "That's the happiest you've been since, well you know."

"Can you not push my buttons on a plane." Clarke hissed.

"Fine, but we're gonna talk later." Raven crossed her arms.

//

@ClevverNews:
Lexa Woods, Fear The Walking Dead actress, makes a scene in LAX today. Who is the girl?
Click here for the video

The video was blurry so they couldn't see Clarke. Good. Lexa sighed and rubbed her temples. She should've listened to Anya.