16

The girls sat on Clarke's couch while Clarke was on the balcony smoking. None of the girls could really understand why Clarke got into smoking.

"So, Raven," Anya said. "Please, fill me in on your week."

"Well, I went to work and then I met up with a few local friends for a party and that's pretty much it," Raven said, pausing. "Oh, and I found out Clarke and Bellamy are a thing. I think she could've done better."

"Wait, back up," Anya said. "Clarke and Bellamy?"

Raven nodded and looked out to the balcony. Raven never understood what Clarke saw in Bellamy. From what Raven knew, Bellamy tried all through high school to get Clarke.

"That's disgusting." Anya shook her head.

Lexa scrunched up her nose at the thought. She didn't like the idea, but she wasn't in the right place to judge. She really couldn't because she had her chance with Clarke. 

When Clarke entered the room, she put her cigarette in the trash and then sat down next to Raven. Raven pushed Clarke away though. 

"Get your smelly ass in the shower," Raven demanded. "You smell like cigarettes and it's pretty disgusting." 

Clarke rolled her eyes and went to shower. Raven just smiled at Lexa and Anya. Raven apologized for Clarke's behavior.

After Clarke got out of the shower, the four of them decided to go out to get pizza and then go bowling because Lexa wanted to have some fun.

The girls ended up at Blaze Pizza and they ordered two pizzas. One of the pizzas was cheese and the other was pineapple, ham, bacon, and tomato.

After they ate pizza, they walked to the bowling alley that was at least five blocks from the pizza place. While Anya and Raven joked around and laughed, Lexa and Clarke walked in silence.

"So you and Bellamy dating?" Lexa asked.

"Yeah, it wasn't expected." Clarke chuckled. "We kind of ran into each other."

"That's nice." Lexa nodded and looked at the ground.

"So, any acting jobs anytime soon?" Clarke asked.

"No, you told me to take a break." Lexa mumbled. "Plus, I think this coming season of Fear is gonna be my last season."

"Why?"

"Because I want to do other shows and movies." Lexa said. "I'm trying to get a part for Marvel."

"You'd be great at that."

"You think?"

"I know." Clarke said. "You just have to be confident and work hard."

When the girls got to the bowling alley, they got their shoes and bowling balls. Raven entered everyone's names and put Anya last. Raven had put herself first and then Lexa and then Clarke. She had done that to annoy Clarke and Anya.

The girls ordered beer and French fries while they bowled. They joked around a lot and they got closer by the second. They played four games and Clarke had won every game and Anya lost every game.

When the girls walked out of the bowling alley, Anya and Clarke were arguing about Clarke supposedly 'cheating.' Clarke had told Anya that she was bad at bowling and she needed to step up her game.

Clarke went home after bowling because she had to get ready to go into a hospital in Bali. So she would have to fly out there tonight.

Raven went home too and Anya had decided to go out with some friends that night. That left Lexa alone and so she went back to her hotel room.

Lexa opened her text messages in the group chat with Marny and Maia.

Lexa:
Hello

Maia:
what

Lexa:
you're supposed to say hello

Maia:
hello?

Lexa:
there u go.

Maia:
kk, how was ur day

Lexa:
Good. Except for Clarke is seeing Bellamy

Maia:
she doesn't like him. She's just leading him on

Lexa:
whatever.

Maia:
dude, but rly.

Lexa:
k. GTG.

Marny:
Just try to be flirty. It'll work

Lexa:
;-;

Marny:
just try.

Lexa:
fine.

Maia:
yayyyy

A/N:

Sorry for the shit chapter! I've been trying though. It took me like four week to write this chapter so yeah. I haven't had many great ideas for this book lately, but I will finish it. I am currently writing two other books at the moment and I've been trying to write all three at once. I will try to continue to finish this book.