17

Clarke stood outside of Lexa's hotel room. She was trying to build up the courage to knock on that damned door. Clarke's palms were sweating and her leg was tapping lightly on the floor. Clarke exhaled slowly and knocked on the door twice.

It took a few seconds before Lexa opened the door. Her hair was wet and she had on a white t-shirt and boy shorts. Lexa looked surprised to see Clarke. Lexa just smiled and stepped aside to let Clarke in. 

Lexa walked back into the bathroom so she could put her jeans on. As usual, Lexa was in a white t-shirt and blue jeans. She walked back into the room and sat crisscrossed on the giant king-sized bed with Clarke.

"So, whatcha doing here?" Lexa asked. "Don't you work on Tuesdays?"

"Sometimes." Clarke shrugged. "Plus, I'm on break." 

"Okay..." 

"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out, just the two of us," Clarke said awkwardly. "You know?"

"Sure, what do you want to do?"

"Maybe go bowling?" 

"Sounds fun." Lexa grinned. "Don't complain when you get your ass kicked."

Clarke laughed. "As if you could beat me." 

"Debatable." 

"Just because you're a natural athlete and all fit, doesn't mean you can beat me." 

"Bowling is a sport and skill, something you don't have." 

"That is incorrect." 

"I think I'm correct." Lexa shook her head. "When was the last time you went to the gym?"

Clarke stayed silent. She really couldn't respond. Clarke also knew Lexa knew the answer the question. 

"You don't remember, do you?" Lexa asked and Clarke shook her head.

"Let's go." Clarke groaned and pushed herself off the bed. 

Lexa grabbed her wallet and her phone, following Clarke out of her hotel room. They got into the small elevator down to the lobby. The small elevator was crowded, full of people. Lexa and Clarke barely fit. That left Lexa's back against Clarke's front. Clarke inhaled and exhaled nervously. 

When the elevator doors opened, both girls were eager to get out of the cramped elevator. Once they were out, they walked outside and stopped by a bench to figure out where the nearest bowling alley was. 

"So, there's an alley two blocks away," Clarke said. "And an alley near my apartment. The one close to my apartment is twenty minutes away, but we could get a cab. It's one of the nicest bowling allies around." 

"Sure, why not," Lexa said. "And we can go back to your apartment and order pizza." 

"You read my mind." Clarke chuckled. 

The girls got into an Uber near the bench that they were just at. The drive was silent unless it was the 80's rock station playing on the radio. Neither girl minded the music. That is until the last few minutes of the drive.

"Are you that girl from Fear the Walking Dead?" The guy said with his heavy accent.

"Yes," Lexa responded.

"I was at the convention a few weeks ago," He said."I was going to get an autograph, but you blacked out. Glad you're feeling better." 

"Thank you," Lexa said. 

The car pulled up to the bowling alley and the girls got out of the car. They walked inside and rented shoes and a lane. 

"I think we need bets." Clarke challenged.

"Ok, what do you think that we should bet?" 

"If I win, you have to do anything that I ask of you." 

"And if I win?" Lexa asked.

"Don't you want to pick?" 

"No, not really," Lexa said. "I don't really want anything, so."

"Okay, I break up with Bellamy. " Clarke paused. "If you win." 

After those words came out of Clarke's mouth, Lexa suddenly had to win. Not that Clarke needed to know this, but Lexa was still in love with her. Lexa didn't want to admit to her jealousy about Clarke and Bellamy, but after those words, she had to. 

Lexa tried to act cool about it and put on a smile. "You can go first." 

Clarke smirked and took her ball and rolled it down the lane. Clarke knocked down ten of the twelve pins. On her second roll, she got a gutter ball. When Lexa rolled, she got a strike. 

Clarke rolled her eyes, knowing that she was going to lose, badly. Why didn't she expect it thought? Somewhere in the back of Clarke's mind, she knew that this was what she wanted. She wanted Lexa to win.

~!~

"I totally kicked your ass." Lexa teased Clarke.

Clarke unlocked her apartment door and Lexa jumped onto the couch. Clarke shook her head and locked her door. 

"I think you owe me a favor," Lexa smirked. "And...pizza." 

"Fine." Clarke huffed. "I'll order a pizza first." 

"Chicken." Lexa rolled her eyes.

"What kind of pizza?" 

"Ham and mushrooms," Lexa said.

Clarke ordered half Hawaiian and half ham and mushroom pizza. Clarke crinkled her nose up in disgust as she told the woman on the phone that the pizza was going to be half ham and mushroom.

"Alright, now." Lexa smiled. "You have to call Bellamy." 

"What do I say?" 

"That you were looking for comfort, not a relationship," Lexa said. "Or...you can say that you were leading him on for a dare."

"No!" Clarke groaned.

"One of the other." Lexa grinned evilly. 

Clarke mumbled something under her breath and dialed Bellamy's number. As expect, he answered quickly. Clarke put her phone on speaker.

"Hey Bell." Clarke said.

"What's up?" Bellamy asked. 

"We need to talk." 

"Should I fly in?"

"No." Clarke blurted out. "I...I'm sorry about this. I was leading you on for a dare." 

"What do you mean?"

"I was trying to fool you into thinking I liked you." 

"Ok." Bellamy said. His voice sounded as if it were about to break. "I have to go." 

He hung up and Clarke glared at Lexa. Lexa felt bad that Clarke made Bellamy cry. Although he needed it. 

"You made me make him cry." 

"You could've gone with the other option." Lexa shrugged.

"Whatever." Clarke rolled her eyes.

"You just had to pick the problematic option." Lexa grinned.

"Just as usual." Clarke laughed at herself.

"Yup." Lexa said. "Just as usual."