11

It had been two days since they had been to the beach and Clarke was getting a bit tired of the kids' presence. It was just tiring hauling them everywhere and even though Rex and Wesley were teenagers, they still acted like children. Malik was not very mature nor was Marie.

Clarke opened her phone to text Raven to see what she was up to because she hadn't talked to the girl since she had arrived in San Fran to visit her step-cousin, Allison.

Clarke:
Rae, what's up?

Raven:
The sky.

Clarke:
smartass.

Raven:
How's San Fran?

Clarke:
lovely.

Raven:
ooohh, sarcasm was it Ms. Griffin?

Clarke:
very

Raven:
spill.

Clarke:
Starts with an L and ends with an A

Raven:
Lexa?

Clarke:
mhm. sadly

Raven:
How's my favorite Marie?

Clarke:
being a pain in my ass and everyone else's

Raven:
Das my girl

Clarke:
can you like come out here for a few days. it's tiring me with those kids

Raven:
We'll see ;)

Clarke:
pls

Raven:
be there in Abby's jet in three hours

Clarke:
yesss :D

Clarke set her phone down and entered the kitchen where everyone was eating pizza. She grabbed a plate and then grabbed a slice of Hawaiian and took a seat next to Rex and Wesley.

"So I think Raven is coming to visit." Clarke said.

"YES!" Marie smiled. "She's my favorite."

"I'm very offended." Aden said. "How dare."

Marie winked at Aden and smiled widely at the fact that Raven would be visiting because Raven and Marie were both sassy in their ways. Marie had learned a lot of tricks and things from Raven and Clarke and Marie's mother did not appreciate it either.

"When she gonna be here?" Marie asked.

"In about four hours." Clarke said, stuffing her face with pizza.

"So the bird finally gonna come and make us enjoy her presence." Anya grinned devilishly.

"PRANK WAR!" Malik shouted. "HELL YES!"

"Lex, you up for prank war?" Aden asked.

Lexa looked up from her phone and gave a small smile. "No thanks."

"WHERE IS LEXA I GREW UP WITH?!" Anya shouted. "I MISS HER! BRING HER BACK!"

Lexa chuckled and shook her head. Lexa had grown up a lot over the past five years and everyone had definitely noticed but she was still a bit uptight about things and she just needed to let loose. The Lexa from high school was the Lexa that everyone liked but this Lexa was someone from another planet.

"I just don't do those type of things anymore." Lexa said.

Aden leaned over in Clarke's ear and whispered, "Let's team and prank her?"

Clarke nodded and Aden smiled. They were going to get her good to make her want to join the war. They didn't like this Lexa and they were definitely not going to let her sit out and watch everyone suffer and have fun.