3

Lexa got to their reunion location which was a decent bar and grill. They had rented out the back room for their reunion, which was pretty big. Lexa was just relieved there'd be some kind of alcohol.

They were a few minutes, twenty minutes, late and they got out of the limo. Lexa got out first, then Victor, then Octavia. They entered the bar and made their way to the back room. When they entered, all eyes were on them.

"Lexa, good to see you again." Bellamy approached them. "You too, O"

"Yeah, same here." Lexa gave a small smile.

"You guys didn't have to dress so formally," Bellamy said.

"We've got dinner after," Octavia said.

"Makes sense," Bellamy said, trying his best not to sound bitter. "There's scotch, champagne, and wine over there and, if you're hungry, food is being served in a bit."

Lexa nodded and so did Octavia. "So, trying our best to avoid everyone?" Octavia asked.

"Go and catch up, I want to meet these people," Victor said. "I won't be far away."

"Sure." Lexa groaned.

"Octavia, Lexa!" A voice said from behind.

The girls turned around to see Lincoln. "Hey, long time no see." Octavia grinned and gave him a hug.

"Lex, you're slacking with communication." Lincoln scolded.

"Sorry, not sorry." Lexa grinned. "There are reasons."

"Anya is furious with you. Oh, and Aden will be here in a bit."

"Just great." Lexa snorted.

"Don't get short tempered or make a scene, please." Lincoln begged, "This is important."

"Yeah, Yeah." Lexa rolled her eyes.

"Okay, Lincoln and I are gonna catch up, why don't you go find Anya," Octavia said.

"Sure," Lexa said.
--

"I don't want to be here," Clarke whined as Raven shoved her into the back of the bar.

"Just for a few hours," Raven said. "Then we can go."

The girls were at least thirty minutes late but that was fine. Not like anyone would care. There were a bunch of paparazzi outside, crowding the entrance. Clarke knew that either Lincoln, Lexa, or Octavia was there, or all of them.

They entered the back room and everyone stared at them when they entered. No one recognized the blonde but they recognized the brunette next to her. Clarke was relieved when they all went back to what they were doing.

"Don't be rude," Raven whispered into the girl's ear. "Just try to be nice. I don't want to be here either."

Clarke nodded and Bellamy approached them. "Good evening ladies, good to see you guys again."

"Same here." Raven smiled.

"There's some scotch, champagne, and wine on the table over there, food will be served soon."

"Thank you for putting this together," Raven said. "It's nice."

"Yeah, Murphy helped a bit," Bellamy said.

"Hey Bell, come over here," Murphy said and walked towards them. "I just met Victor Strand."

"Come again?"

"Victor Strand from Fear The Walking Dead!" Murphy said with excitement. "Oh hey, Raven, Clarke."

"Murphy," Raven said.