5

Raven snuck into Clarke's apartment once again the next morning. Of course, she had good reasoning. Maybe Clarke wouldn't be on board with this but Raven was going to force her anyway. There was a ten percent chance Clarke would go on her own will.

Raven made her way through the small apartment and into Clarke's room. It smelled of cigarettes and perfume. Raven almost choked on air on how strong the smell was. She kept going and made her way to Clarke's bed. She sat down on the full-size bed, next to Clarke.

She smacked Clarke's forehead first to see if she would wake. But she knew it wouldn't. It was Clarke for god's sakes. Clarke was the heaviest sleeper Raven could've ever met. So then she pulled the airhorn from her purse and sounded it.

There was good reasoning why she had an air horn and it was because she had to wake Clarke most of the time when they started college and then Clarke went through these phases. She would lay in bed, mope, eat, and use the bathroom. Not to mention she picked up smoking in her last year of college. She wouldn't wake up and Raven had moved in for a while to help her.

Clarke stirred and rolled over, covering her face with her blankets. Raven sounded the air horn once again and then she ripped the blankets off of Clarke.

"God Raven, it's too early and it's what, Friday?" Clarke rasped. "Leave me alone!"

"Get up baby girl." Raven cooed. "We have plans!"

Clarke groaned and tried to grab the blankets from Raven but she threw them out of her room. Clarke slapped Raven playfully and finally sat up. "What kind of plans?"

"Ark con!" Raven shouted and pulled out the VIP passes.

"What the hell, how'd you get those?"

"I bought them a while back, originally to go see the Wynonna Earp, Arrow, The Flash, and The 100 panel," Raven explained.

"Cut to the shit."

"We may run into them but we still would have a good time," Raven said. "They are an experience and very fun."

Clarke nodded and smiled. "Let's do it."

"NO SMOKING!" Raven shouted as she exited the room so Clarke could get dressed.

Clarke rolled her eyes and got out of bed, grabbing clothes out her drawers. She changed into her white button-up shirt and her sky blue skinny jeans. She grabbed her phone off the charger and went into the bathroom to brush her teeth and hair. She grabbed her wallet and put it in a small backpack with her phone. She put some perfume on to lessen the cigarette smell.

Once she finished, she entered the living room and Raven smiled. "You actually look half decent. But the outfit screams 'I'M GAY!'"

Clarke laughed, which was something she doesn't do very often. She grabbed water out of the fridge and Raven got up.

"You got ready quicker than I expected," Raven said as they exited Clarke's apartment room.

"Well, I'm actually feeling pretty good today."

"Aw, yes!" Raven fist pumped the air. "Finally!"

Clarke chuckled and got to the first floor of the apartment complex. Raven's shiny black BMW sat in the somewhat empty parking lot.

They got into the car and Raven put on their favorite station on Spotify, Women of Pop.

//

"Lexa!" Someone shouted as she and her co-stars exited the black SUV and entered the convention center.