6

Lexa had gotten herself a meet and greet panel by herself. She didn't know how she had gotten that, but it was a miracle. The only thing that was scaring her was the fact if someone asked her about her love life or past.

She had gained many gifts from the fans, so many that she had to put them in a few vans to be sent back to LA. She had gotten chocolate, stuffed animals, posters, shirts, sweatpants, keychains, funko pops, and fanart. She was truly excited for her meet and greet.

She stood in front of the hotel bathroom mirror, fixing her hair. She had a black crop top Queen shirt on with black ripped jeans and her gray vans. She had a maroon beanie on her head and her brunette hair was straight and silky looking. She had no idea how she could pull that off. She put her glasses on, the ones that made her look dorky and grabbed her small backpack and her phone before exiting her hotel room.

Bae <3- Ready for meet n greet?

Lex- So ready. Will u be there?

Bae <3- hell ya. Dont spill shit.

Lex- Im careful with words

Lexa got to the hotels Starbucks and ordered an Iced Coffee with vanilla flavoring. As she waited, she continued to text.

Bae <3- M will be there

Lex- more ways to impress. Maia wont know what hit her. I dont look like me

Bae <3- ofc you dont. ur special. <3

Lex- Thanks M.

Bae <3- ;p Im too nice.

Lexa grabbed her coffee and got into the bus that was taking her to the convention center. She opened her phone to a few more messages.

Bae <3- you there?

Lex- ye, got a coffee. ready for that interview. pick me up another coffee on the way pls

Bae <3- you got it.

Lex- Marny, ur a life saver.

Bae <3- I am awesome.

Lex- dork.

Lexa got out of the bus and entered the convention center, making her way to Ballroom C and going backstage.

Lex- Im backstage. meet me there

Bae <3- ofc

Lexa waited a few moments before seeing Marny approaching her with two coffees, one hot and one iced. That made sense. Marny handed her the coffee and gave her a hug. Im so proud of you.

"Thanks baby girl." Lexa smiled. Find Maia in the crowd. She'lel probably attend and then reunite with the Good Trouble cast.

Will do captain.

Lexa chuckled as Marny walked off. After a few minutes, she could hear the room filling up and the chatter began to get louder. Lexa scrolled through Twitter while she waited for the meet and greet thing to start.

@MarnyKennedy- you ready bby? @LexaWoods

@MaiaMitchell- YOU BETTER BE ON YOUR BEST BEHAVIOUR YOUNG CHILD! @LexaWoods

Lexa chuckled and started to type a tweet to reply to them. It was rare for her to tweet anything but it was a con and thats when she posted quiet often.

@LexaWoods- Yes M, and Mai, chill tf out dude. <3 Ill behave ;p

That was more than a playful tweet. And then the moderator walked onto stage and started talking. Lexa shoved her phone in her back pocket and waited for the man to announce her name.

"ALEXANDRIA WOODS!"

Lexa walked onto the stage and waved at everyone as she grabbed a mic from the chair. "Hi everyone!" She smiled. "You guys excited?"

Everyone screamed and shouted. "So, Lexa." Tommy, the moderator started. "You had an incredible season, tell me about it."

"Well, season four was just released on Netflix!" Lexa smiled. "I think that it was an amazing season. Victor was such a doll and I think Alicia went through some major shit."

"That she did. I do want to ask something though."

"Go ahead."

"Can we talk about you and Jake Otto?" He asked. "Or Alicia and Maisie?"

"Oh lord." Lexa chuckled. "You guys must be major Mailicia shippers. Yeah, I was surprised at the ending of the season. Charlie being left behind and then Nick and Madison coming back after their so called death."

"Do you think Alicia isolated herself from her lovers because of their so called deaths?"

"Definitely." Lexa said. "But I mean, I think shed be up for a threesome with them."

"Shhh, there are children." Tommy whispered.

"Oh, sorry." Lexa chuckled nervously.

"Anyways, lets get to fan questions."

Lexa waited in silence until someone got to the mic. "Hi, Im Miley. I admire your work very much and I wanted to ask, are you dating anyone or have you dated anyone?"

"Yeah, good question." Lexa smiled. "Im secretly dating my best friend Marny Kennedy and then casually hooking up with my other best friend Maia Mitchell."

"No, Im single and Ive dated a few people in high school and junior high." Lexa sighed.

"Hello, Im Kate. My question is about your favorite television show."

"Oh, uhm." Lexa said. "I think Wynonna Earp or Modern Family are good shows. I also like watching Suits and Lucifer."

"Hi, Im Josh, can you play an instrument or have you ever been in a band?"

"No, not in particular." Lexa shook her head. "But there are probably a lot of karaoke videos of the cast singing."

"Hi, I'm Molly, my question is if you ship Maisie and Alicia?"

"Maybe.." Lexa smiled.

//

After the interview, Marny and Maia met up with Lexa behind the stage and they all did a group hug.

"Its been forever since Ive seen you guys!" Marny cried.

"Move to the states." Maia retorted playfully.

"I was thinking about that actually." Marny said. "I think I might."

"Cool!" Maia said. "Now Lex, I heard that comment about hooking up...."

"It was a joke." Lexa groaned.

"Yeah, I kn" Maia said but was cut off by Lexa collapsing to the ground.

"LEX!" Maia and Marny shouted.

//

Clarke was still in bed. She had told Raven she was skipping today but shed go tomorrow, which was going to be a Sunday.

Her phone went off and she answered. "Hello?" Clarke rasped. "Yeah, Ill be there soon."

Clarke sat her phone down and got up, dressing in scrubs and heading off to the hospital. Of course someone had to pass out and supposedly fracture a bone on her day off. Clarke was kind of pissed.

She pulled into the parking lot and exited her car, angrily. She entered the hospital and went to the locker room to put her bags in a locker before going to the surgery room. Once she put her bags in a locker, she headed to room three.

Once she entered the room, she couldnt believe anything. She saw the cold, pale body laying on the table. The brunette hair, softly laying on the shoulders of the female. It looked silky and lighter than ever. Clarke almost forgot how to breathe. This was going to interfere.