INTRODUCTION

CHASING CHAOS. INTRODUCTION. 

•:•☾☼☽•:•

DO YOU NEED ME OR

DO YOU NEED SOMEONE

THERE IS A DIFFERENCE

                         — RUPI KAUR

•:•☾☼☽•:•

INTRODUCTION - JUST A GIRL AT THE BAR

━━━━━ •:•☾☼☽•:• ━━━━━

Becky Lynch was never really the partying type. 

   Being a woman with the great potential to further her career in the very near future meant for her - that there was no time to go out for parties. Becky had a real passion for her job - ask anyone-  they would tell you that no one could compare to how serious Becky was about her career. She might have even took it a bit too seriously,  some co-workers would often tell her.  She wasn't born to be this great achiever and she definitely wasn't born with entry into the world of professional wrestling.  So when she had gotten the opportunity to compete in-front of the fans that she worked so hard for, she never took it for granted. 

  Becky Lynch was meant for greatness, in all due time, she was meant to change the division to reach it's full potential that these women were being held back from. She alone wanted to make wrestling considered cool for the women, and not some bathroom break like all the fans told them they were. Men were only human, and so was she. She had been stomped on and stepped over, she had been beaten blue and still rose up, shining like the star that she was always meant to be.