( CHAPTER NINE - FIRE AND DESIRE )

CHASING CHAOS. NINE.

•:•☾☼☽•:•

•:•☾☼☽•:•

AND I FOUND MYSELF CRAVING TOUCH, 

ACHING TO BE HELD, IF ONLY FOR A MOMENT

— UNKNOWN

•:•☾☼☽•:•

( warning: sexual content below )

CHAPTER NINE - FIRE AND DESIRE

━━━━━ •:•☾☼☽•:• ━━━━━

          BREATHING HEAVILY and full of rage, Josephine Wilson walked backstage after disappearing behind the black curtain. She could not even process of how hurt she was feeling, how angry Becky had made her.

    She didn't want to feel as affected as she did when she walked up the ramp and towards the stage, but she did. She felt hurt that her words meant something else completely between the two, but she was also angry at the same time.

 The way Josephine saw it was that she had been there for Becky when she betrayed her best-friend.

   Sure, they didn't go into detail about those things when they did have that scattered hook-up, which didn't happen very often, but she had been Becky's way to let out stress and anger. 

 So when Josephine walked behind the curtain to find some of the Roster had been watching her match, and then congratulating her when she appeared, she had one person in mind. Her blue eyes scanned the few people that were in front of the monitor until her gaze settled on the brunette in question.

  She was talking to her partner, Mandy, but Jo didn't really care at all in the moment. In fact, when she did walk beside her, the blonde just grabbed onto Sonya's forearm and pulled her along with her causing Sonya to yell at the blonde that was left behind.