( CHAPTER TWELVE - THREE LIES AND A TRUTH )

CHASING CHAOS. TWELVE.

•:•☾☼☽•:•

•:•☾☼☽•:•

MADNESS AND GREATNESS

ARE TWO SIDES OF THE SAME COIN

— SPAACEMUSINGS

•:•☾☼☽•:•

CHAPTER TWELVE - THREE LIES AND A TRUTH

━━━━━ •:•☾☼☽•:• ━━━━━

THERE WAS A CRACK in the white silk curtains where the morning light cut across the floor like a solo ray of pure yellow light. Josephine scrunched her nose and allowed her body to roll over to one side, expecting her arm to hit a solid body but instead fell upon the comforter of the bed.

The blonde furrowed her eyebrows in confusion while stretching out her shoulders in the bed, face down in the pillow before she turned and opened her eyes to find that the other side of her bed was empty. Which was not much of a surprise since she had frequently woken up alone for the past week but it was still saddening to find Sonya not occupying the other half.

It was obvious at this point that the wrestler had been avoiding her.

Josephine couldn't help but pick her phone off the end table beside the bed, find the brunette's contact number. She lingered with her thumb over the call symbol. Was it really worth calling about? She thought. Josephine didn't think she had these feelings for Sonya, but why was she feeling a bit concerned about the fact that she was ghosting her?

The tired blonde bit down onto her bottom lip while her thumb pressed the call button without a second thought. She at least needed to know where she was, Josephine was not this awful person who just didn't care about a person, she did. Sonya was her friend after all.. with maybe a bit of side benefits.

But the call went to voice mail after a few rings, which made Josephine purse her lips. She felt upset about the fact that Sonya didn't pick up.

With a sigh of frustration, Josephine tossed the covers over her body and stood up, rolling her neck to stretch her sore muscles while she yawned. She knew she could not be mad about the fact that Sonya had been avoiding her for a week now. When it came down to it, Josephine reminded herself that she had decided that they weren't going to amount to nothing else expect the fact that they were friends with benefits.