( CHAPTER ELEVEN - THE QUEEN, THE MAN, AND THE MAD HATTER )

CHASING CHAOS. ELEVEN.

•:•☾☼☽•:•

•:•☾☼☽•:•

THEY ALL TELL YOU NOT TO FIGHT WITH FIRE

BUT THAT IS ONLY BECAUSE THEY ARE AFRAID OF HER FLAMES

— UNKNOWN

•:•☾☼☽•:•

CHAPTER ELEVEN - THE QUEEN, THE MAN, AND THE MAD HATTER

━━━━━ •:•☾☼☽•:• ━━━━━

"I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL HER!" Josephine whined when she walked into the back, away from the prying eyes of the audience. There were still tears present in her blue eyes, but most of them had fallen on her wet cheeks as she cradled her arm into her stomach. 

  "I don't think that's a good idea, Josephine." Sonya had been at her side in a matter of seconds when the blonde had returned from the stage after she was helped up from the assault that Becky Lynch caused just minutes ago.

 The dark-haired beauty had seen Lynch rush off somewhere when she returned from behind the curtain, referee's chasing after her while she stomped off to god knows where. Sonya did not care where she went off too though, her total focus was towards the blonde with tear stained cheeks.

 Josephine looked towards the brunette with a pissed off expression, she was angry. No, she was beyond pissed off because that was not apart of the script and Becky purposely tried to injure her. She was not even sure of what motive she had to throw her off the stage and not give notice before she did. 

 Josephine knew Becky was suppose to attack her tonight and then throw her back towards the ring, beating her down while she stumbled. Not throwing her off the stage. Josephine managed to land wrong on her elbow which caused the amount of pain she was feeling, but thankfully she had turned onto her back before her elbow could get the whole impact of the concrete.