( CHAPTER FIFTEEN - THIS IS WHERE I BELONG )

CHASING CHAOS. FIFTEEN.

•:•☾☼☽•:•

•:•☾☼☽•:•

IMAGINE BEING LOVED BY ME, I WON'T DENY

I'VE GOT IN MY MIND NOW ALL THE THINGS WE'D DO

— HOZIER

•:•☾☼☽•:•

CHAPTER FIFTEEN - THIS IS WHERE I BELONG

━━━━━ •:•☾☼☽•:• ━━━━━

TO SAY THAT THIS WEEK HAD NOT BEEN AN EMOTIONAL WHIRLWIND, WOULD BE A LIE.

Josephine's own emotions have been all over the place, thrown on the ground and stepped on numerous times this past week but now she felt like she escaped the emotions she had been feeling. Even though Becky had got under her skin plenty of times, there was one thing that Becky couldn't take from her and it was the fact that what she was feeling in this moment, was something she had never felt before.

As soon as Josephine returned from behind the curtain after she took the Smackdown Women's Championship from Becky Lynch, she was overflowing with emotions that she could no longer contain.

Her trainer, AJ Styles had been watching the whole match. Even though he felt disappointed in himself from losing his own match to Daniel Bryan, he was happy that at least Josephine had her moment and returned with a championship in her hand. The blonde walked towards him after hugging with Hunter and Vince McMahon, and then taking a few photos for Twitter. Her hair was a complete mess of orange dipped curls, some of them weren't even curled anymore from the sweat that been dripping from both her body and Lynch's. Her makeup was pretty much non-existent, and her lipstick was smudged down her chin but in AJ's opinion, it made the picture they were going to post look more like Josephine's character.

"Thank you for believing in me and giving me this chance." Josephine turned towards Hunter after taking the picture, his arm wrapped around her neck to give her a hug. It was only until she had turned away from the two men, her gaze falling onto AJ that his grin had only grew.