( CHAPTER FOUR - A TWISTED GAME )

CHASING CHAOS. FOUR.

•:•☾☼☽•:•

WHAT A PLOT TWIST YOU WERE

— faraway

•:•☾☼☽•:•

CHAPTER FOUR - A TWISTED GAME

━━━━━ •:•☾☼☽•:• ━━━━━

          NORMALLY, the frantic business backstage was always a welcome sight to Becky. The men bustling past each other with headsets, the officials crowded around peering at the television monitors, was something the red-head had grown rather fond of.

The crew all working together to keep the show going was a performance in its self that never got the credit it deserved, but Becky was always proud of what these people done to keep the business up and running. It was something that she enjoyed about going to work other than wrestling itself.

But after tonight, the performance backstage was not as welcoming in the slightest and frankly, gave her already pounding head: another headache.

"What the hell happened out there?" Stephanie walked over with widened eyes, full of shock and concern.

"Is she okay?" Mandy Rose mumbled, glancing towards the red-haired girl who couldn't be missed.

Mandy had been one of the first woman to check on her in the ring when the invasion was just hitting it's peak, and at first, thought that she had used fake blood to sell the invasion angle like many before her.

But the way that Becky had been stumbling inside of the ring and had trouble getting to her feet, proved that she wasn't as okay as she was letting on.