( CHAPTER FIVE - THE MAN ALWAYS GETS REVENGE )

CHASING CHAOS. FIVE.

•:•☾☼☽•:•

BE FEARLESS IN THE PURSUIT 

OF WHAT SETS YOUR SOUL ON FIRE

— faraway

•:•☾☼☽•:•

CHAPTER FIVE - THE MAN ALWAYS GET'S REVENGE

━━━━━ •:•☾☼☽•:• ━━━━━

    PRIOR to what had happened on the invasion on RAW, the SmackDown Ladies were forced to pack their suitcases up and catch the short flight towards the arena in the city of St. Louis, Missouri which would be the go home show to the upcoming Survivor Series pay-per-view.

 The original plan had been for all the SmackDown Women ride to the airport together to take pictures for their Social Media accounts to show how unified their team was going into Survivor Series, but with Becky now out of the equation, they didn't know what was happening next.

 Josephine was totally quiet on her morning run along with Paige, which made the British woman question what was going on with Jo. Josephine had told her that nothing was going on and then blew her off with the 'I'm just tired,' bullshit which Paige knew wasn't the truth. Josephine had always been the type of person who was so chirpy in the morning, you would want to stick a sock in her mouth just to shut her up. 

 Not even a sleepless night could crush the smile off of the blonde's face, but something did last night and Paige promised to herself to get to the bottom of it.

 "I'm going to ask you one last time: What's going on?" Paige stopped along the wooden bench to catch her breath for a second. "You have been totally quiet since last night!"