( CHAPTER TEN - GREEN WITH ENVY )

CHASING CHAOS. TEN.

•:•☾☼☽•:•

•:•☾☼☽•:•

YOU'RE ON FIRE, DARLING.

BUT YOU'RE HARDLY BURNING.

— KAT 

•:•☾☼☽•:•

CHAPTER TEN - GREEN WITH ENVY

━━━━━ •:•☾☼☽•:• ━━━━━

          BECKY COULDN'T stop thinking about what she had accidentally ran into last week in the hallway at The Target Center back in Minneapolis.

             She wanted to forget the fact that Josephine walked out of that room with a suggestive look on her face, before Sonya walked out of the same room just seconds later.

        She wanted to forget the way that Josephine put her finger's in her own mouth, sending her a wink that was obviously meant to rub the sexual act in her face and Becky let it bother her.

   The red-head didn't want it to bother her, she wanted to feel like the complete opposite: disgusted. But she felt rather angered and perhaps a bit.. turned on?

   Maybe it was the fact that Becky knew what Josephine could do with those fingers of hers but she shook her head to rid of the thought.

 I don't like girls, Becky thought. I've never liked them.

 Becky always wanted a logical explanation for her growing thoughts, and suggested to herself that she was upset about the fact that Josephine took advantage of one of her mates. She was already weaseling her way into the title picture, and now she was taking her friends too. 

    But even Becky could not shake away the feeling of pure jealously when Sonya walked out of the room, her shoulders were gleaming of sweat while her face had been glowing with a pink tinge to it.