( CHAPTER THIRTEEN - GAME OVER )

CHASING CHAOS. THIRTEEN.

•:•☾☼☽•:•

•:•☾☼☽•:•

THE MASK I WEAR IS CRUMBLING AWAY

— lily-musing

•:•☾☼☽•:•

CHAPTER THIRTEEN - GAME OVER

━━━━━ •:•☾☼☽•:• ━━━━━

THE MORNING FOLLOWING THAT EVENTFUL NIGHT, Becky had woken up with maybe one of the worst hangover's she had ever endured. Her eyes screwed shut when they fluttered, the pulsating in her head was making her unbelievably sick. What made her even more sick was the fact that when she had turned in the bed, which may she add, was not one she was familiar with — there was a completely naked stranger sleeping next to her.

She didn't do these things. Sleeping with other people were below her, but for some reason, she felt the need to and she didn't understand why. ( No, she understood why she did what she did. It was admitting the reasons why she did it was the hardest for her. ) She did it because she felt the need to feel something other than jealousy. An entire different feeling than what she felt when Josephine whispered those things to her. Did she do it to prove something, or do it because she wanted to hurt her? Becky hadn't decided which one sounded more appealing to her.

So for that entire week Becky felt completely disgusted of what she had done, and it was not the thought of hurting Josephine because of the choices she had made. It was because she did not do one night stands. Josephine, she thought. That woman was starting to mess with her head. She was making her do things that she would not normally do.

Becky was not the type of woman to get totally consumed with the thought of someone else to the point where she would control her actions, but it was happening. Josephine had got under her skin, more than once now and it was starting to get really annoying.