( CHAPTER FOURTEEN - THE BATTLE OF ICE AND FIRE )

CHASING CHAOS. FOURTEEN.

•:•☾☼☽•:•

•:•☾☼☽•:•

YOU'VE BEEN MESSING ME AROUND TILL NOW

AND I LET YOU PUSH ME AROUND TILL NOW

— BANKS

•:•☾☼☽•:•

CHAPTER FOURTEEN - THE BATTLE OF ICE AND FIRE

━━━━━ •:•☾☼☽•:• ━━━━━

JOSEPHINE SPENT THE LAST WEEK THINKING ABOUT WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN. What could have been different if she had just shut her mouth and didn't confess to Becky's face regarding her feelings. Maybe things would not have been so awkward between them and instead of the usual hostile tension that surrounded an area that they both occupied, there was unsettled tension. Both ladies thought that if they both ignored each other, the root of their problems could disappear but it just left a unsettled feeling in Josephine's stomach.

She did not know if Becky had felt the same awkwardness surrounding them. The unsaid words that both bothered them hung in the air, begging to be told but both of them too prideful to say anything. ( It was more so Becky, that was too full pf pride )

They ignored each-other during the press events that took place before the pay-per-views and only interacted with each-other mildly when it was needed during the signings. Whenever either of them had been making their way down a hallway during house shows, the other would retreat down a different hallway.

Becky was too afraid that if she did stand in-front of the blonde, that she would do something that her mind didn't want to do. What her heart had been craving the most but her pride would not let her cave.

   It was Sunday Afternoon when Becky had arrived to the arena for the pay-per-view Tables, Ladders, and Chairs, her arms guiding her suitcases into the building as her best-friend, Seth Rollins trailed closely behind her. He was one of the few that understood her perspective in the business and they were always good friends.