( CHAPTER SEVEN - CHASE THE EMBERS, EVEN IF YOU BURN )

CHASING CHAOS. SEVEN.

•:•☾☼☽•:•

•:•☾☼☽•:•

YOUR PAST IS DEAD YET IT STILL HAUNTS YOU AND YOU LET IT.

— neptunememes

•:•☾☼☽•:•

CHAPTER SEVEN - CHASE THE EMBERS, EVEN IF YOU BURN

━━━━━ •:•☾☼☽•:• ━━━━━

             ARENA LIGHTS were shinning down on the blonde as she laid on the floor in the fetal position, while the universe screamed in response of the match that had took place. The bell rung minutes ago, but the assault on Josephine never stopped when Ronda felt anger boil inside her.

  Now she laid there with her mouth full of her blood. Dazed and almost broken. Almost. And she couldn't stop laughing, a smile twisted onto her lips as she medical staff had ran down with gloves covering their hands, the referee's were holding Ronda back as she spat back curses at the blonde. 

 Josephine rolled onto her side, looking over at Ronda who shouted back at her but Josephine never spoke, all she did was smirk back at her. Her teeth were a diluted shade of red and blood was trickling down her chin. If it was not for the metallic taste in her mouth, she wouldn't of known that her lip had been busted open. 

 "Are you good to stand, Josephine?" One of the medical staff asked her as started to crowd around her, their eyes looking down at the blood on and around her lips. 

 Josephine nodded back at them and with her assistance, she rose to her feet. The crowd around them had cheered and the beat of Josephine's song went through the speakers. She cradled her arm while walking to the back, but that was not the end of the chaos when she stepped through the curtain.

 "Are you kidding me, Logan?" She could hear Becky's voice from a foot away when the black curtain hung behind her. She was angry. "Out of all the people, you? Why would you do that?"