( CHAPTER EIGHT - BITE OFF MORE THAN YOU CAN CHEW )

CHASING CHAOS. EIGHT.

•:•☾☼☽•:•

•:•☾☼☽•:•

PERHAPS SHE WAS GLASS

BUT GLASS IS ONLY BRITTLE UNTIL IT BREAKS. THEN IT'S SHARP.

— V.E. Schwab

•:•☾☼☽•:•

CHAPTER EIGHT - BITE OFF MORE THAN YOU CAN CHEW

━━━━━ •:•☾☼☽•:• ━━━━━

         WHEN JOSEPHINE  walked into the arena that SmackDown had been performing in with Sonya by her side. Everyone bean to look at her differently after last Tuesday when she told everyone that she didn't fight for Becky, but fought for herself. She could see the slight approval in the way that their eyes glanced at her. Before, she had just been the new girl that Paige brought in but now Josephine felt like she had proved herself to be more than just what she appeared like on the outside. She was more than just her pretty face.

 It was no secret that everyone thought that the blonde could not beat Ronda, but she had. And to see the surprise expressions on their faces when she came in last Tuesday without a limp in her step, made her feel alive. 

 Sonya noticed all the glances when the two walked by, and she wasn't sure if it was the fact of how close they were walking alongside each other, or just because Josephine was the new topic backstage. "Everyone is looking at you." Sonya pointed out the obvious as she leaned into Jo's side and whispered.

 Josephine looked at her and smiled. "I know, it feels kind of weird but a good weird." she told her and both of them turned a corner while their suitcases trailed behind them. 

 "I'm not sure if I should feel jealous or not with all the men starring at you." Sonya's words made Josephine let out a chuckle, and the girl put her arm around the brunette's shoulders.