( CHAPTER SIX - IF YOU CAN'T PIN HER, KILL HER )

CHASING CHAOS. SIX.

•:•☾☼☽•:•

•:•☾☼☽•:•

THOSE WHO FALL DOWN WITH A MIGHTY CRY ARE THE ONES WHO MAKE A SILENT RISE

— unknown

•:•☾☼☽•:•

CHAPTER SIX - IF YOU CAN'T PIN HER, KILL HER

━━━━━ •:•☾☼☽•:• ━━━━━

       EMOTIONS were not something that Josephine was good at holding in. The blonde Australian native tried to keep the mask of pure accomplishment on her pretty face, but she couldn't hold in the overwhelming feeling of confusion and anger in front of the WWE Universe. The rest of the women could sense that as well, as they all tried to conceal her face from the camera's while the pulled her into a group hug.

The Mad Hatter felt Charlotte's warm hand on her back. Her slender fingers giving her a quick squeeze of assurance, almost like she was saying, 'just hold on for a moment longer.' But not even the Queen could conceal the confusion on her face, they were all wondering themselves what the hell had just happened, and why Becky picked someone else for her replacement.

Charlotte knew she was suppose to be the one going against Ronda Rousey come Survivor Series and she had been up all night preparing herself for the event, and worrying about Becky as well. She shouldn't of been worrying about her former best-friend like she had been, but she couldn't help but feel the little ounce of pity for the Irish woman misfortunes again.

At first, Josephine hadn't really thought of the consequences that Becky had put onto herself when she changed the script herself, but wondered what the hell she was going to do with facing someone like Ronda Rousey?

Jo looked over towards the taller blonde woman, whom was already looking at her with narrowed eyes and a confused expression on her face. Jo's blue eyes went from the blonde's statue and onto the figure of the redhead. She stood at the top of the ramp to look at the women in the distance, all of them congratulating Josephine with the opportunity while Becky looked on with envy in her eyes.