( CHAPTER THREE - BLOOD IS THE NEW TURN ON )

CHASING CHAOS. THREE.

•:•☾☼☽•:•

YOU SAY I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I GOT MYSELF INTO

WRONG. I HAVE EVERY IDEA.. I STARTED THIS.

— UNKNOWN

•:•☾☼☽•:•

CHAPTER THREE -  BLOOD IS THE NEW TURN ON

━━━━━ •:•☾☼☽•:• ━━━━━

            JOSEPHINE ROLLED HER EYES out of anger and slammed her phone onto the table that her and Paige were sharing. Right now, they were seated in a local Starbucks since they had been traveling, on airplanes for the last week. Josephine really needed to stretch her legs - and she also needed a coffee to keep up with her hectic schedule.

From the other side of the table, Paige had looked up from her phone with her eyebrow raised over at her and then her gaze went down towards the phone that lit up with a message. "What's the matter, hun?" she questioned before she lifted her straw to her red painted lips.

"My crew back in Los Angeles are unbelievable." She huffed out in response and Paige could only link her words towards her gymnastics gym that Josephine had bought herself. "They either have half a brain, or none at all." She grumbled under her breath. "I have to do everything myself."

It didn't even take a half a second before the British native to reach over the table for Josephine's cellular device and unlock it after entering the pass-code. Jo's icy blue eyes flickered up at her best-friend after stirring her drink with her straw, growing more curious as Paige started to type a message.

She couldn't help but feel a little bit of anxiousness start to build since she didn't know exactly what Paige was typing but she had a couple guesses and none of them were nice. Jo was always careful of how she portrayed herself during work hours - she didn't need her team thinking they could walk all over her and just get a slap on the wrist.