( CHAPTER TWO - RUINING CAREERS)

CHASING CHAOS. TWO.

•:•☾☼☽•:•

A FIERY INFERNO BURNS THROUGH YOUR VEINS

FEEL THE FIRE AND SCORCH YOUR ENEMIES

                                                                — UNKNOWN

•:•☾☼☽•:•

CHAPTER TWO - RUINING CAREERS

━━━━━ •:•☾☼☽•:• ━━━━━

SWEATY, OUT OF BREATH, AND IN AN EUPHORIC STATE.

That was what Josephine felt like in that exact moment as soon as she came back through the black curtains, pulling them apart so she could move forward to re-enter the backstage area.

Paige was already there there waiting for her, in fact, she didn't move from her spot since she herself came back from the stage. Her job required her to go elsewhere, but she was stubborn, and she was going to stand there and cheer her best friend on. She felt this overwhelming of happiness, pride, and just pure adoration while she watched her friend perform. Something Jo wanted to do ever since she introduced her to the wrestling world.

It was like she was watching herself out there.

She didn't forget the whole weight she was carrying on her shoulders with convincing Shane that she was as good as Paige claimed she was, and knowing how the crowd might not re-act to her the way the head of the business wanted them to react, was a big risk, but worth it in the end.