Chapter Nine

I smiled. "Sounds great. We'll meet you in thirty minutes." I said into the phone.

"Fantastic! Love you, bye!" Camille said. I hung up and put my phone down on the small couch.

"Kenna! Thirty minutes!" I screamed.

"Okay cupcake!" she said, popping her head out of the bathroom before going back in.

So you're probably wondering what happened.

Well, I called McKenna, she picked me up, and I crashed at her place. In the morning I told her what happened, and she didn't say anything. A whole day passed before she had enough with my moping. She made me shower, eat, get dressed and look for a new apartment. When I found one she called Arwin (at the time she was insisting they were just friends) and her friends Camille and Charlie to help me move out.

The entire ride there I was having anxiety attack over the thought of seeing Sabrina.

Luckily she wasn't there. Neither was her stuff.

She left a note saying she was moving in with Harry and Louis, and that I could have the flat all to myself.

But, she knows me too well.

One, I could never afford it by myself.

Two, I am to big of a chicken to stay surrounded by people who now hated me. So I moved into a flat in McKenna's building.

During the part where I was actually taking my stuff out of my old flat, McKenna kept me calm. If I was by myself I would've had a panic attack, but instead she helped me make new friends, and keep my mind off...............things.

I learned Arwin is extremely nice, and that he is becoming a cop.

Camille is a lot like McKenna (loud and outgoing) but way more serious. They've been friends since they were thirteen, and she is eighteen and attending school to be an English teacher.

Charlie is also eighteen, and has been Camille's boyfriend since they were sixteen. He's becoming a lawyer. He's like me, which is the opposite of Cami, so they work well together and make a lovely couple.

But there was one weird stand-out moment during my moving-out.

I was carrying a box out to Charlie's truck when I saw Zayn outside of his flat. He lives directly to our right, so he was pretty close.

"H-hey!" he stuttered out.

"Uh, hi Zayn."

"Moving out?" Why did he look so nervous? I nodded and he looked at his hands. "Everything will work out. So don't worry, okay? I hope I see you again." He gave me a nervous smile before heading back into his flat.

I stood there in shock until Arwin came out with a box, asking me what was wrong.

"Uh, ye-yeah!" I muttered, still staring at where Zayn had just stood. Those were the first words he said to me. He looked nervous. He kept looking at the ground like I do. He looked kinda cute. Wait, what? He did look cute with his hair all messy, wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt. Sometimes Harry would-

Snap. Out. Of. It.

"You sure?" Arwin said with a worried expression. I nodded and ran back into the house, pushing thoughts of my weird encounter with Zayn out of my head.

Basically my first week was spent trying to get my head off of them.

And they all made it easier by not attempting to contact me at all.

----------------------------------------------------------

By the end of my two weeks since the Sabrina thing, I was hysterical. Harry hadn't tweeted, texted or called me. He hadn't tried to meet me either.