Chapter Ten

Hey guys! Again, thx for reading and for voting and fanning! :D I would like to inform you that the song in this chapter is by Demi Lovato,  and that Adriene has her voice. If you've never, heard the song, you should listen to it!

-----------------------------------------------------

I walked down the street towards my flat. It was three in the afternoon on a Monday, and I had just finished my shift at the Darling Cafe. The entire six hours I was there I had to listen to McKenna talk about either Arwin, Harry, Sabrina or the fact that Sabrina gave me a black eye. Thankfully she just likes to talk, and I don't need to respond, so I zoned her out.

"Ar-Are you Adriene Grabb? Harry Styles best friend?" Some girl who looked around my age asked me. I stopped and smiled.

"Yeah, that's me."

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" She then started mumbling something I couldn't hear, so I took it as the time to leave. I gave her a small wave and continued my walk home. Things like that have been happening a lot since I moved to London. Even though we weren't friends anymore, the press hadn't learned of our fight. I mean, Harry could've told them, and I would've gotten a lot of hate. But he didn't. Plus he looked really hurt the other day when I was yelling at him.

Sighing, I stepped into the elevator. It was a short ride as my flat is on the third floor. Getting off I took a right.

301...

303...

305...

307...just around this corner...

Finally! 30-

"Harry?!?" I nearly tripped over him as he was sitting next to my door, his legs stretched in front of him.

He jumped up. "Hey Adriene." He gave me a nervous smile as I unlocked the door and went inside. I motioned him to follow me.

"You been waiting long?" I said. Why was he here?

"Since ten."

"I'm sorry! I have work from nine to three Monday through Friday. You shoud've told me you were coming, I would've said to come now." He realy waited five hours to see me? I went and sat down on my couch, and he did the same.

"It's okay. Where do you work?" He still looked extremely nervous.

"The Darling Cafe. You know that girl I was with the other day? Her mom owns it."

"That's cool. Uh look Adriene, I-" He finally looked me in the eye, "I'm sorry. You were right. You still are right. I just, I just.....When you basically told me you love me....And then you dumped beer all over Sabrina....It was weird.....And I mean......I'm sorry for not trying to contact you for so long." He literally looked like he was about to be shot.

"It's okay. I just.....I was jealous. Sabrina, I mean I loved you for so long and when she started dating you I couldn't take it. I'm sorry I exploded on you the other day." I gave him a smile.

He took my hands "I really do care and love you Adriene, just as a-"

I cut him off. "I love you too. As a brother." Instantly his whole body relaxed, and he gave me a dazzling smile.

"Come here you baboon." I gave him a hug.

"So, since we're made up, would you like to tell me how you got that black eye in the two days since I've seen you?"

Your crazy pyshco girlfriend Sabrina gave me it for talking to you. "I ran into my bedroom door. It was the middle of the night, I had to go to the bathroom, and I forgot it was closed." No I can't tell him. He...loves her. She makes her happy. I'm not going to ruin it.