Chapter Twenty

It took me a couple days and a couple states to get my plan together. After all, I needed the help of the band, Simon, the directors, the managers, and the bodyguards. It took me a good six days to get everything down. I haven't told anyone yet, and I don't plan too. They'll probably say that I'm going to get myself murdered. Oh well.

------------------------------------------------

I woke up with my head on Zayn's chest. I sat up and he did too.

"Ugh, Liam! Did you have to set that alarm?" Danielle moaned from where she was on one of the beds, next to Liam.

"Yes! We have rehearsal in an hour." Liam said as he stood up.

"You people have rehearsal at seven? In the morning? Remind me to cross become a famous pop star off my bucket list." McKenna said. I noticed that she had fallen asleep pretty close to Niall.

"Out. Everyone. I need to get dressed." I got up and stretched. I gave Zayn a quick kiss before he left along with everyone except for Camille and McKenna. "I'm taking a shower." I mumbled to them.

Thirty minutes later I walked out of the bedroom and into the lounge. I had no make-up on, my hair was up in a messy bun, and I had gray Soffe shorts, a plain purple tank top and a random sweatshirt  on.

"Hey cupcake!" McKenna said, handing me a plate with scrambled eggs and toast. "When did you get a Jack Wills sweatshirt?'

I looked down at the sweatshirt. It was a couple sizes too big, and was obviously meant for a boy. "Must be Zayn's." I ate quickly and looked at the time. Six forty-five. "Ugh. I'll be back." I grabbed my small backpack that contained my phone, hair stuff, a hotel key, deodorant, my Ipod, emergency girl supplies, and a water bottle. I had a five hour rehearsal, I need to be prepared.

I slipped on a pair of my converse and headed down the hall.

Just around this corner......... Aha! I knocked on the door and it opened to reveal five smiling boys dressed in sweats also. I was even surprised to see Harry smiling.

"Right on time." Liam said as they all shuffled into the hall. "Let's go."

Zayn came over to me. "You stole that too?"

"What do you mean stole?" I was quite offended.

"You have one of my varsity jackets, a t-shirt, sweatpants, socks and a pair of my boxers."

I crossed my arms. "I enjoy your clothing. Why, do you want it all back?"

"No." He took my hand. "It's cute when you wear my clothes."

"You know what's cuter?" He raised his eyebrows at me. "You in my clothes." I started hysterically laughing at the thought of Zayn in my clothes.

"What?" Louis asked, turning to look at me as I calmed down.

"I just imagined Zayn wearing my clothes!" I started laughing again, but this time with all the boys.

"In a dress! In a dress!" Harry squealed.

"Haha." Zayn was trying hard not to laugh. He eventually gave in and laughed too.

The six of us must have looked crazy as we were all laughing while we walked through the parking lot. Now we were imagining all the boys in girl's clothes.

Ah, I can always get a good laugh with these boys.

------------------------------------------------------------

It was finally twelve, and rehearsal was finally over! You have to understand, I run through each of my songs two or three times, and then I'm done. I spend the next four and half hours watching the boys perform the same songs I've heard waaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy to many times.