Chapter Fourteen

I sighed loudly, hoping Harry would hear. We were currently on a plane (first class!) headed towards Australia. I was sitting next to Harry, Niall and Louis were in front of us, and Zayn and Liam were behind. I was laying down with my head on Harry's lap.

"What?" Harry said, briefly looking at me before looking back at the D.S. Harry and I were playing MarioKart. So what, we're eighteen and still play D.S. games. Don't judge. Mario is freakin' awesome!

I mouthed "Zayn". He nodded his head. "What, trouble in paradise?"

I rolled my eyes. "There is no paradise. He just won't make a move."

"Do you want me to talk to him?"

"No! Just let me sigh in peace!" I yelled just as I shot him with a red shell. He was playing Luigi and I was Toad.

"Hey!" My amazing shot made him veer off the track directly in front of the finish line. So instead of him getting first, I did

"Ha!" I yelled, sitting up. "Bam! I'm the ultimate winner!"

"No your not!" Harry yelled back.

"Uh, yeah I am. You said first to win thirteen out of of fifteen is the ultimate winner. Well I've won thirteen times, and you've won zero times!" I started doing my little happy dance while humming, when I was cut off by Liam because of someone speaking on the plane intercom.

"Hello, this is your captain speaking. I have grave news. One of our engines is busted and the other is about too. I'm sorry to say but I'm going to have to crash land this plane. Remain calm, as there is a slight chance you might survive."

"What?!?" I whispered. This could not be happening. This was not happening! "HOLY SHIT!" I screamed, grabbing Harry's shirt. "I'm gonna freaking die! Were gonna freaking die!" Harry just sat there with a shocked look on his face, while tears were streaming down my cheeks.

"Once again, this is Captain Tommo speaking and-" I didn't listen anymore. Captain Tommo? I stood up in my seat and looked over the one in front of me. Instead of finding Louis, I found an empty seat and Niall, finally letting out the laughs he's been holding in. I turned around to see Liam recording the whole thing.

"I freakin' hate you!" I screamed as Louis strolled into the cabin. "Why would you do that? Are you trying to give me a heart attack?!?"

"No!" he said back, crossing his arms. "That's what you get for pretending you can't speak Italian!"

"I understand you getting minor revenge for that, but scaring me and this entire plane-"

"Actually," Harry said, "He informed the plane that it would be a joke will you were sleeping."

"I hate you all." I muttered as I sat back down. They were laughing at me. I think my reaction was appropriate!

"Get ready to be a YouTube star!" Louis said, smirking.

"Get ready for me to hate you!" this only made them laugh harder. These boys are crazy lunatics.

----------------------------------------------

"Like, let's go surf some waves, dude!" Niall said in a funny American accent. We were all sitting on the beach. So far we've been in Australia for five days, and we've had one concert and a lot of free time. It was lovely.

"Totally!" Harry said, also in an American accent.

"And after, we can watch football!" Louis said. And you guessed it, in an American accent. Liam just rolled his eyes as they all made the four of them made their way towards the water.