Chapter Eleven

I am currently floating on cloud nine.

On Thursday Harry came and picked me up, and we drove to Syco Records. During the drive I sang him the two songs I was going to sing for Simon Cowell. When we were only five minutes away I started hopping up and down. I thought about how happy and excited my parents, McKenna, Camille, Arwin and Charlie were. They all said I could do it. I can do it.

"You can do it." Harry said as we got out of the car. I grabbed my guitar case out of the back seat, and we walked into the building. We walked up to some lady at the front desk.

"You can go up."" she said with a smile. "Good luck!"

We stepped into the elevator, and I hugged my guitar close to me. "Harry Styles if he says no I would run. First I will feel embarrassed and kill you for taking me here. Then I will cry my eyes out."

He started laughing. "You're gonna do fine!"

I just glared at him. The elevator doors dinged open. "I can't believe it. No way. I can't. I'm going to die. Hazza I don't have a will yet. I'm too young to die!"

"How are you going to die?" he grabbed my hand and started walking out of the elevator and down the hall.

"From epically failing." At this I started to laugh along with him. I stopped soon after when we arrived in front of a door labeled "Simon Cowell". I started screaming in my head.  

Harry opened the door and pushed me inside. I walked up to the desk while Harry waited in the hall.

"Hello." Simon said. Thankfully he didn't turn around in his chair like some evil villain. He just looked up from his paperwork.

"Hi, I'm Adriene Grabb. It's an honor to meet you." I stretched out my right hand and he shook it.

"So what will you be playing for me today?"

"I have two songs I've written myself. They'll have to be sung acapella, but I have an idea for what it should sound like." I put my guitar down and started singing my two songs. After I finished the first he smiled, and when I finished the second he stood up and clapped. Good sign? I felt a nervous smile on my face.

Simon picked up the phone. "Rebecca send up everything and everyone I need. There is a new contract that is about to be signed." 

There I go again, screaming in my head.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday I was picked up by Louis, Niall and Zayn.

"The other two are on dates with their girlfriends." Niall said as I got into the passenger seat.

"You excited?" Louis said as he started driving.

"Of course I am! Today I'm going to record my first two singles, and tomorrow I'm leaving for a sixth month world tour with you guys. Also on Saturday one of my songs is going to be released and played on Radio One. Then on Sunday I'm going to sing in a sold out concert in Paris! I'm going to see the world's best places in six months!" I turned towards them. "And thank you so much! You are the best mates a girl could ever ask for!"

"Awwwwwwwww!" they all chorused before breaking out laughing. Zayn has a cute laugh...... Where did that come from?

------------------------------------------

By the end of the day the three boys knew my songs by heart, and they kept bugging me about them. Well, Louis kept bugging me.

"Who is it about?"

"Who do you luuuuuuuuuuurrrve?"

"Is it me? It is. I'm sorry, but I'm taken. I have Harry. Oh, and Eleanor."