Chapter Sixteen

This has been the best week of my life.

To start things off, dating Zayn is amazing! He hasn't asked me to his girlfriend yet, but we've had lots of mini-dates. And by that I mean we'll eat a meal together, or watch a movie, something like that. It's hard to full out date while on tour. Plus we don't want the paparazzi to find out yet.

Next is Hawaii is AMAZING! It's by far my favorite place we've gone to. I'm upset it's coming to an end and that we'll have to go to Canada next. Maybe we'll meet Justin Bieber! I don't like him, but I wanna see Niall fan-girl. Wouldn't you like to see that? I thought so.

The only downside to the week is the hate. I really can't take it. People are always saying on Twitter that I"m stealing the boys' girlfriends. I get the most hate about how I'm just a slutty whore who's stealing Harry away from Sabrina.

Every time I see someone saying that I'm stealing Harry, or that Sabrina is so nice and I'm just a dirty little whore, I break down crying. I try not to go on Twitter anymore. But somehow they got my e-mail, so I had to get a new one.

I mean, am I really a slut? Am I stealing Harry away from Sabrina? I must be doing something wrong if there's a whole Twitter account just for people that hate me. It has over a thousand followers.

What did I do?

-------------------------------------------

I pulled up Twitter and quickly tweeted about how I was going to miss Hawaii, and then logged out and went onto my e-mail.

Wait............. They got this one too?!? HOW?!?! I felt tears come to my eyes.

Fat.

Ugly.

Slut.

Whore.

Bitch.

Waste of space.

Using the boys for fame.

Boyfriend-stealer.

"I'M NOT LIKE THAT!" I screamed. Shit. The boys are directly across from me.

"Adriene whats wrong?" Harry.

"Open up." Louis.

"Just tell us whats wrong." Liam.

"Please open up!" Niall.

"Open the door, love." Zayn.

I sighed. No getting around this. I got up from the sofa and opened the door. I then ran over to my laptop and was about to throw it at the wall when someone wrapped their arms around my waist. Zayn. Harry took the laptop from me and sat down on the sofa. Zayn pulled me over to a chair and sat down with me on his lap. I rested my head on his chest while she stroked my hair.

The other boys gathered around Harry.

"I knew this was going to affect her eventually." Liam said. "I told you we should've talked to her."

"I thought it wasn't bothering her......." Harry said softly. "She seemed fine." He got up and stepped towards me. He pulled me up so that I was standing, and then pulled me into a tight hug. "None of that is true. None of it. Your amazing."

I started to cry and soon all the boys were hugging me.

"I know what will cheer you up!" Louis shouted. "It's date night for Zayn and Adriene! Well date afternoon since we have a concert later tonight."

"What?" Zayn said.

"Yeah, it is!" Harry said as he pulled away from me. "Now go get all pretty! It's formal!"