Chapter Seventeen

Canada. Cold. Dark. It has moose! But cold.

We've been here for four days. Only three more days, and then its off to the U.S.A! The best part about that is that McKenna and Camille are going to travel with me for the last month of the tour. Eleanor and Danielle are also coming. And so is Sabrina. Yippity-do-da. Sabrina.

Zayn and I update? Well, everyone has gone crazy. I've done two interviews, and the boys have done three, and they all asked the same question: How did this happen? It's sooooooooooo adorable when Zayn smiles when he talks about me. I kinda do the same....................

Anyway, our couple name is Zaydriene. It's not too bad.

And we're basically the same as we were before we became official. Only, now, I can hold his hand when we're in public. And I can kiss him. Nevermind, it's better now.

It was nine a.m, and I felt like going for a walk. I ran down the hall and knocked on the boys' door.

"Hello!" Louis said as he opened the door. "Looking for your boyfwiend?"

I nodded my head and pushed past him so I was in the room. I walked over to where Zayn was sitting on the couch. "Wanna go on a walk with me?"

"Sure." he stood up. "Should I change first?" He was wearing gray sweatpants, an old t-shirt and his hair wasn't done.

"Nope!" I was wearing pretty much the same thing, my hair was up in a messy bun and I didn't have any make-up on.

"Let's go!" he said, taking my hand.

"Be back in time for rehearsal!" Liam screamed as we walked out the door.

"Of course, Daddy!" I screamed back.

------------------------------------------

"Do you even know where we are?" Zayn asked. We were sitting in a cafe drinking coffee. It was nine-thirty and we had walked to a park, talked for a bit, and then walked here.

"Yep." I said, popping the 'p'. "I was planning on doing this whether anyone came or not." He nodded. "Do you think tha-" I was cut off by loud squealing way too close to me. I looked over and saw a group of girls that looked around our age.

"Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!" one screamed! "Its Zayn Malik and Adriene Grabb! On a date! On a date!" They all pulled out their phones and started taking pictures.

"Would you like a picture or autograph?" I asked.

"Yes!" They all screamed. I looked at Zayn and we both gave each other a "Are you kidding me look" before we got in position to take the picture.

"Sorry I look like this." I said to the girls. I think there was like six of them.

"No problem!" One screamed. In my ear.

We took the picture and signed their coffee cups and napkins, and that's when we realizied that there was a huge crowd of girls forming outside the cafe. Thankfully one of the workers locked the door.

"I regret walking here." I said to Zayn.

"Tell me about it. Don't worry, I'll just call Paul." He talked briefly with him on the phone, telling him where we were. "He's on his way." Zayn said as he hung up.

Paul to the rescue.

-------------------------------

Two more days until I see McKenna and Camille! I'm so excited!

Right now the six of us were going shopping in some mall in Quebec. We had all split up, and it was me and my shopping buddy, Zayn.

"I'm gonna go look over there." I said to Zayn. We were in some store called Aritzia. I walked over to the other side of the store.