Chapter Twelve

I waited until it was two a.m. I quietly got out of my bed, grabbed my laptop and headphones and headed into the lounge, closing the door behind me. I needed to talk to McKenna and Camille. Thankfully they agreed to talk to me at this time.

I sat down, plugged in my headphones and went onto Skype. McKenna was already on, so I clicked on her and smiled when I saw her and Camille on my screen. "Hey guys! Thanks for doing this."

"No problem! So what's the emergency?" Camille asked in her cheery voice.

"Better be good...." McKenna mumbled, earning a hit on the head from Camille.

I took a deep breathe. "I like Zayn." It was like they won the lottery. They both got up and started running around the room screaming. McKenna jumped on the sofa and Camille faced her, and then McKenna jumped off the couch and they did this pretty awesome high-five. Thank God I put headphones in.

"Why are you so excited?" I asked when they finally sat back down in front of the laptop.

"Because you've finally moved on from Harry!" Camille said.

"I moved on from Harry a while ago."

"But we weren't too sure. Now it's a official!" McKenna said, doing a little happy dance.

"Okay! Now to why I wanted to talk to you. How do I get him to like me back?" I looked down at my hands.

"Ohhhhh! So little Addy isn't just going to admire from afar? She wants to date him?" McKenna said, smirking.

"Shut up Kenna." Camille interjected, hitting her again. "If you want a boy to like you, you have to drop hints."

"Hints?" What does she mean?

"Yeah, little things that will get him to think you like him, which will usually make the guy like you. Then you wait until he asks you out."

"No!" McKenna yelled, coming up from where she was on the floor. "Twenty-first century! You can ask him out!"

"True, true." I said, stroking my 'beard'. "But I think I want him to do it."

"Fine. But I'm so excited for you!"

"This is going to happen!" Camille squealed. "Now go to bed! After all, you have a concert tomorrow......tonight...... Just go!"

"Alright! Love ya! Bye!" I went off Skype, closed my laptop, and slowly and quietly made my way to my bed. Once there, I put my laptop and headphones under my bed and got into my bed, instantly falling asleep.

------------------------------------------------

I walked through the door and literally gasped. The hotel room was beyond amazing. It was........so expensive looking!

I walked through the lounge area and placed my purse and laptop on the bed. We wouldn't be staying here overnight, just until the concert. I walked into the bathroom, which was amazing, and took a shower. I got dressed, did my make-up, dried my hair, leaving it naturally wavy, and put a little perfume on.

I walked out of my suite with my phone and purse. It was ten, and concert wasn't until eight, which meant we would be leaving at five. I have plenty of time to do some touring!

I walked down the hall and stopped at the boys' door. I was about to knock when I realized it wasn't even closed.

"Anybody naked?!?" I screamed as I slowly started to open the door.

"Harry might be!" Louis screamed. I rolled my eyes and opened the door, closing it behind me.

They all looked shocked. "I said Harry might be naked! Yet you still walked in!"