•Chapter 2•

Mitchel's POV

A mess.

 That's how I felt about my entire situation.

 I was cold, tired, and my head hurt.  I roll my eyes, groaning to myself at how early it was. I hardly woke up anytime before ten. At the latest. The night was a complete mess in my brain. I had no idea where it started and where it ended. 

There wasn't anyone in my bed, which was something I wasn't used to, but I figured someone had a one night stand and I (for some unknown reason) hadn't joined the party. With as much as my body didn't want to, I get up and manage to convince myself to go look at our house.I had no doubt about it being completely destroyed. I grab my glasses, and adjust them on my face. Stumbling my way into the living room.

 I was still wearing my clothes I had worn yesterday. They smelled heavily of alcohol and cigarettes. I was embarrassed, but I shrug it off. I had no one to impress. There were wrappers from food I didn't even know we had bought, Clinton was passed out on the couch,  Jesse sprawled out on the floor, and I had no idea where Pat was, but hopefully he hadn't gotten himself in too much trouble. 

I sigh to myself as I keep walking around the trash that was generously thrown on the floor. I walk towards Christian's room. Hoping he could put my night back in some sort of chronological order. I place my hand on the door handle but remember that there was a high chance of Alexa being in his room. I wasn't sure if I was ready to see my best friend and his naked girlfriend at nine something in the morning. I take a deep breath, close my eyes, and quickly shove the door open.

"Yo...are you awake?" I ask nervously, my voice trailing off in the process. I hold my breath, and tighten my eyes.

"Mitchel, you're fine." Christian states annoyed.

I peak through a crack in my fingers. Alexa wasn't naked in his bed. I smirk to myself, but couldn't help but wonder where she was. She was always with him the next morning. Especially after an exciting event. I let go of the breath I was holding in, beginning to breathe normally. I gently close the door, walking towards his bed.

"Surprised she isn't with you. Did something happen?" He shakes his head, motioning for me to sit down.

"Your whole room is gonna smell of alcohol and cigarettes if I stay in here too long." I joke.

Wouldn't be the worst thing he'd have to deal with.

Alexa was. But you didn't hear that from me. 

"You smell fine." He says reassuringly. I feel my face heat up at his response. 

He seemed off but I wasn't up to hearing his shitty Alexa problems. They were always so dramatic, and most of the time it was about her being overly jealous about our friendship. I never understood why. And I wasn't about to make the mistake of asking what crawled up her ass. 

Christian and I were best friends, we make music together, and tour together. It was obvious that my friendship with Christian was stronger than their seven month relationship. Half the time she finds reasons for Christian to hate me, but it never works. 

Jokes on her.

"Usual." he shrugs.

 I roll my eyes. Avoiding the fact that she got him upset. It made me angry, but I didn't let it show. I look over at a picture he had of us on his dresser. I remember the exact day it was taken. It was almost a year ago when we had gone to six flags for the first time. We had a day off before we had to perform somewhere in New Jersey the next day. We were about to go one some crazy ass ride. We were all really sweaty, and tired, but Jesse came over with a camera he had taken from Ryan.