•Chapter 3•

Mitchel's POV

We were growing so fast. I couldn't wrap my mind around all the love we were receiving. All our fans were hyping us up for the BBMA's. I was getting more and more anxious as the days went by. It was our first award show and the first one were we were nominated for an award. None of us had ever dreamed of this happening. 

If we did, we didn't think it would happen. I was so overwhelmed, but at the same time it was a good feeling.

"Mitchel!"Jesse yells from the living room. Everyone in our house yelled for one another. I was the only coherent person who went to the person rather then bust out my vocal cords by yelling for them.

"What Jesse?" I ask as I make my way over to the couch where he was sitting. He gets up and grabs my arm, beginning to make his way towards Clinton's room.

"What's your deal?" I ask confused.

"I got an email." he smiles with amusement in his eyes. I raise an eyebrow at his over excitement for an email. He dragged me all the way here to tell me he got an email. I could've been eating my cereal this whole time.

"We get it...your famous." I groan, making my way out of Clinton's room.

"Stay. Give me a second." He demands. I throw my head back in frustration and sit back down. He pulls his phone out. Hurriedly tapping a bunch of times on the screen. I glance over his shoulder, but he gives me a weird look and moves away. I pout in frustration. I had better things to do then sit here and stare at Clinton's boring white wall. My poor cereal was left to get soggy. 

What a waste.

"I haven't told Christian or Pat yet. I wanted to wait but I can't." He explains with more excitement than before. "I legit just found out so you guys are gonna flip your shit." 

I look at him waiting for him to continue talking, but he makes us wait another 10 years.

"Spit it out man. I'll be thirty by the time you tell me."

He smiles at me and puts his phone down. I shift in my seat uncomfortably not knowing what was happening

"We're performing at the BBMA's." He says almost inaudibly. Clinton immediately shoots up from his bed, grabbing Jesse's phone in the process. I move over to Clinton and look over his shoulder. It was an email from our manager telling us we were invited to sing one of our songs at the BBMA's.

"Holy shit, Holy shit, Holy shit. Do you know what this means?!" Clinton exclaims.

"Us!? Chase Atlantic!? Are you sure!?" 

Jesse nods his head. Tears brimming his eyes. I jump up and hug them both. "Holy shit!" I explain with the same level of excitement that Clinton had.  What were we going to sing? It had to be good. It had to be energetic. It had to be the best thing anyone would see this year. We pull away from the hug and I sit dumbfounded.

"What are we gonna sing?"

They both shrug and I hear the front door open. I rush over and see it was Christian. He was alone this time which I was thankful for. I smile to myself and hug him as hard as I could. He hugs me back after he closes the door behind him. After a few minutes we pull away from the embrace.

"Whoa, Whoa, What's up?" He laughs lightly, as he takes his sunglasses off, revealing his pretty eyes. I smile, and grab his hand, leading him towards Clinton's room. The warmth from his hand comforted me. I could feel my heart race a little. I swallow hard and push the feeling away. 

"Where's Pat?" Jesse asks. 

I grab his phone and open it. We all had each other's finger prints on our phones. We could snoop through anyone's phone at anytime, but I didn't think any of us had the guts to do so.