Gateway (Annie_Moon2001)

Reviewer: Annie_Moon2001

Author: Dragonrat703

Cover: 10/10
On looking at the cover, I can already tell that there will be a lot of emotions and I'm already curious to know what this book has in store for me. It's really a perfect fit. Also, the fonts used are really good.

Description/Summary: 8½/10
It's really well written. I noticed some grammar errors and also, I think that the organization of your blurb needs a little work. With the way it's currently written it seems a bit... I think you should try breaking down the last paragraph into two. (This is my opinion.)

Chapter Review: 10/10
From the chapters I've read, I can definitely sucks that it was really well written (more like perfectly written). I couldn't detect any grammar error. I love the way you described each and every detail because it seemed like I was actually in the book. I could feel everything, every emotion in this book. Good job!

Activity of the Writer: 10/10
The writer is really active. Always responding to messages on both the conversation and comment box and also tries as much as possible to communicate or interact with readers and followers.

Plot: 10/10
The book is really interesting. Like I said in the chapter review, the book is really well written. Like I guessed just from seeing the cover, it's filled with a lot of emotions. I highly recommend this book to wattpaders in search of a really good fantasy story.  

Overall Advice: The book is really interesting. The only place that needs work is your description. Other than that your book is really good. With all that aside, I'll be giving this book a 10/10.

Reviews 2.0जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें