Powerless (Keefehugs)

Reviewer: Keefehugs
Author:
DarkRoyallty

Cover: 9/10

So I'm a sucker for this cover. It really draws attention and leaves a mysterious vibe. The words below "Powerless" are a little hard to interpret, but that's all I would see wrong about this beautiful cover.

Description\ Summary: 5/10

The description of your book is a little short and uninteresting. This is the first part the reader will read, what makes him decide if he wants to read the whole book or not. I would work on it a bit.

Chapter One: 7/10

The plot really grabs the reader's attention in this chapter. You introduced the characters well, but didn't really give much description of them. I love how well this chapter flows. You did have some missing punctuation that you should go and edit.

Chapter Two: 6/10

I noticed a lot of typos and missing punctuation in this chapter. You have quite a good amount on the details of what's happening. Great job on that. The plot picks up speed at a really good pace.

Chapter Three: 8/10

There is a lot of action in this chapter. You paced it really well, with just enough detail and suspense. This chapter was awesome. It too had some missing punctuation, but other than that this is great.

Activity of the writer: 9/10

There are no comments yet for the author to reply to, but she seems to reply to any on her page.

Plot: 8/10

The plot is paved really well. It's suspenseful and full of action. It does get a bit confused at the end of the first chapter, but the author wrote it really well.

Overall Advice:

I would definitely look over it for typos and missing punctuation. You've got a great plot and character development. I think this story has a lot of potential and I would definitely continue with it.