Midnight (Annie_Moon2001)

Reviewer: Annie_Moon2001

Author: iris_alchera

Cover: 7/10

I can't actually say you cover isn't beautiful because it is. The issue is that I feel it's not the right fit. It doesn't tie out with the description nor with the plot.

Description/Summary: 6/10

The description/summary is okay. It's still lacking though. I really don't feel that spark. To me, it seemed like every other steamy scene. You can make it much better by not only using an exert but also giving off a little detail on the main lead(s) but enough to spark your readers curiousity. I can't say that using an exert is a not a good idea because it sure is. Also, your update schedule shouldn't have been the first thing in the description/summary. It should be the last thing because people would want to know more about the book than the time or day you update the book.

Chapter Review: 9/10

The first word I uttered after reading the first chapter was 'damn'. Why? Because the description/summary didn't do justice to this book. It's just utterly plain. The story is really interesting and very creative. The vocabulary used was just perfect. The grammar was just on point. The only error I observed was your misuse of some punctuation marks.

Activity of the Writer: 5/5

The writer is really active. Even when there are no comments yet in the book, I can say that she would reply to all comments just the way she does to all messages on her conversation box. So, rather than grading this /10, it'll be /5.

Plot: 10/10

There's nothing much to say here. Like I said earlier on, the book is really interesting. Honestly, I feel bad for Thea. She has to go through all those things from a very young age. I'm glad Evan is there to actually help her. I just hope there wouldn't be a huge twist were he ends up being a bad guy.Anyways, I highly recommend this book to all wattpaders.

Overall Advice:

I'll advice that you get a new cover that actually perfectly suit the plot.Again, I suggest that you work on your description.

Finally, I'll advice that you carefully edit your book.

All that aside, I'll rate this book a 9/10.